What's new

What We Do in the Shadows (FX) (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
The Night Market episode was another good one.

Colin Robinson still looks creepy in that body.

I really thought that Nadja was making a worse trade each time, but she actually ended up with what she wanted.

The familiars "fight club" was wild.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
It was great that in tonight's episode Guillermo comes right out and asks the question of the central flaw that was going through my mind about the episode.

I spotted in the credits that there were 4 actors playing the body of Colin Robinson tonight.

Last edited:

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
This week's "Go Flip Yourself" was quite hilarious. Nice to see the group from a different point of view.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
"Go Flip Yourself" was a masterpiece. Up there with the great comedy episodes of the decade.

Matt Berry seriously needs to be up for a best actor Emmy.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
For the last few months, I've been ferrying my father-in-law around for various medical appointments. Without fail, all of the waiting room TVs are tuned to home improvement shows, which I find mind-numbing. Still, they prepared me well for the rapturous joy that was "Go Flip Yourself".

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I was just in Jury Duty today and after all of the instructional videos they had the TVs blaring HGTV all day. It was painful, but I appreciate "Go Flip Yourself" a bit more now.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
So...no one's posted about the season finale yet. It was...well, let's go with "odd". It wasn't bad, but it didn't quite seem like a WWDITS episode, either.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I wonder if
Guillermo will get what he asked for from his friend at the end? That could change the whole dynamic next season.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Just in case you haven't seen this image ....

nandor.jpg

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I wonder if
Guillermo will get what he asked for from his friend at the end? That could change the whole dynamic next season.
I finally watched it this morning. It seemed that all his interactions with Nandor in the finale should have convinced him that it would be a bad idea.

I thought the resolution of the Colin Robinson plot worked out well and made a lot of sense for his character.

I am looking forward to seeing what happens with the next season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks