What's new

What We Do in the Shadows (FX) (1 Viewer)

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
I'll be watching these tomorrow night since tonight I'll be seeing Shang-Chi. I can't wait for either!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I think the only payoff might be to see how many euphemisms/slang for poop the writers and Mark Proksch can generate.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
"I shall sit upon my throne, and make a number two."
"Why are you laughing? There's nothing funny about a firm number two."

Poop must be the theme of the season. ;)

When Kristen Schaal's character is on screen, all I hear is Louise Belcher from Bob's Burgers.

No wonder Nandor can't go back to Massive Fitness. Though I guess they could have stopped after Colin Robinson's visit, as his "ladies man moves" sussed out the truth right at the start. :lol:

Last edited:

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I have finally caught up to the new episodes. I had seen the movie a long time ago, but had not watched the series. It has been a blast. I hope that by binging all the episodes over a couple of days, I have not somehow ruined anything. I plan on keeping up weekly now.

With all that said... I love this show. It is just the right amount of wacky for me. I have loved how they keep expanding the world and lore of this world.

I also wanted to say that that Nadja doll is hella creepy.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I just finished watching the latest episode and I have a question. I thought that the Vampires in this world can't eat or drink human food. How did Lazlo get drunk? Did I miss something? Do they just drink the blood of a dunk person?

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
FBTeYIlVcAAbkRM

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh

This is still making me laugh. Also, I could have easily watched 240 minutes of Laszlo in Best Buy.

I just finished watching the latest episode and I have a question. I thought that the Vampires in this world can't eat or drink human food. How did Lazlo get drunk? Did I miss something? Do they just drink the blood of a dunk person?

Pretty much, yup.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Saw the latest episode this morning. I was quite surprised. Next episode is the season finale.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
This show gets better every week. Easily my favorite show now. I’m sad it’s already the season finale but I have a backlog of shows to keep me going for the next 6 months. On a semi-related topic: There’s a liquor store near here and one of the women working there look almost identical to Nadja sans fangs.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yay, though I thought Guillermo had moved on to commercials and "Reacher". :)

I guess when the series are only 8-12 episodes, you can do multiple different shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks