What's new

What Electronics are YOU Interested In? (1 Viewer)

Sidney

Stunt Coordinator
HD Receivers, HD Tivo.. I think I have pretty much everything else.. Oh yah.. a high quality DVD Player

Al Roeth

Agent
I'll be in the market for an LCD(or similar flat-panel) HDTV in about a year, and probably some Denon or Marantz gear.

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
What about an area on how to properly set up video dsiplays? Proper tools, and calibration techniques.
Agree with what Thomas Summer stated as I'd love to have an affordable grey scale tool and learn about the means to calibrate this part of the video experience (this can also be use for each TV in the home as well as monitors).

Shad R

Supporting Actor
right now I'm looking for projectors. 4805 and the new sharp have cought m y interest

orestes

Second Unit
Real Name
Orestes
I am interested in HD SED Toshiba TV, and Denon AVR-2807. I guess I will have to way unit I can upgrade my current HDTV, a Toshiba RPTV, and Denon AVR-3300, which is in a shop for repairs.

Regards,
orestes

John_Kiger

Agent
I'm in the market for a nice HDTV-ready widescreen, to hang on the bedroom wall--a 26", like Panasonic's LCD. Prices seen are from $1098 - $1199.

JoeyM

Auditioning
Real Name
Joseph
I'm so in love with OPPO Digital's new LCD TV/DVD combo! It's awesome looking and it's a steal for what it offers compared to others out there. I recommend this one!

Real Name
john
Looking for a high contrast ratio DLP Projector with a 1500 to 2000 lumins with a great imagery all wraped up for around $2000.
Also would love to have a direct hook up from my PC to my HT audio ,for music down loads that could be interfaced by a lap top for programing lists.

"Life is to short not to have the things you want, thats why God made credit cards"

Sergio

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sergio Perez-More
Denon Receiver (With HDMI 1.3 able to process Dolby TrueHD / DTS HD)

Can't wait for mid 2007 to get it.

Will buy a Universal HD-DVD / Blu Ray player when available.

Regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks