What's new

Weekly RoundUp 3/30 (1 Viewer)

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams

I was in the Nashua location on Tuesday night, and didn't see any signs about this! I think in another forum, someone who went to the same Costco the next day DID see a sign.

- sigh -

I guess I'll be popping in with my receipt to get my free film!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

For some reason, Costco does not go out of their way to promote these specials. I know my store never has signs about any of the specials noted in this forum.

Not sure why. If Costco is offering a special, they should let the customers know. If they don't want to offer the special, then don't. But these "phantom" specials are frustrating.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

My Costco didn't have a sign or anything either. I wonder if they'll let me bring my receipt in for a freebie -- I already opened Panic Room. (On the other hand, I'm not sure that I saw any of the freebie choices there yesterday anyway.)

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
Aaron, that is an easy fix. You just go buy it again with the frre DVD of your choice, then return the unopened one with the origional reciet

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
Don't know if it was mentioned in this thread, but Bestbuy.com is selling all 4 seasons of Sanford & Son for $43 and change. I bought mine for in store pickup, should be able to grab them after work tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks