What's new

Weekly RoundUp 1-24-2012 (1 Viewer)

Bryan Tuck

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan Tuck
Does anyone know if the new Buck Rogers set contains the re-edited television version of the pilot? The old Complete Series set only contained the theatrical version (and one disc only had one episode on it, so there was plenty of room to have included both cuts). If this is just the Season 1 discs from the old set (even if they are separated onto single-sided discs), it seems an odd release, since that set is actually cheaper (at least on Amazon) and contains more episodes.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Thanks for the unexpectedly early heads up on Costco! Guess I have a little date with them tomorrow morning!

(Empty Blu cases??? Well what the hey, I could actually use a few so I'll keep my eye open.)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thanks for the Roundup. Memphis has actually been available at theatres where the show is playing, and directly from the manufacturer, since October, but I'm glad to see that it is becoming more widely available this week (and cheaper too) and will finally be adding it to my collection Probably a curiosity blind buy on Wings at some point, too.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
In case anyone missed the announcement at the top of the forum:

Win one of three copies of Wings on Blu-ray! To enter just send an email to contest 'at' hometheaterforum.com with Wings in the subject line. Include your HTF member name along with actual name and address in the email. Contest closes at 11:59 PM PT on Friday 1/27. Winners must be able to provide a US or Canadian shipping address, be a HTF member in good standing and over 18. Good luck!

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
It's worth noting that as of a few minutes ago when I checked, Amazon has risen the price of Memphis to $16.49 DVD and $19.99 BD. Hope everyone who was planning to get it from them this week has already done so.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks