What's new

WARNER ARCHIVES WBSHOP 4 for $44 Sale March 12, 2021 - March 15, 2021 (Possible Last WbShop ever) (1 Viewer)

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
My long national nightmare is over!!!

On Friday I received an email from WBShop my order had been shipped and was on the way. This morning 4/27 I received an email from WBShop saying my delivery date would be 04/26?

I checked the tracking number that said it was out for delivery today. (Oddly UPS didn't send me a an email notice as I'm signed up for notifications - though they usually say it's SurePost and they can't do do anything. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord done split ya - or words to that effect).

Anyhoo the discs are now with me :dance::rock::drum::banana::dancing-banana-04::dance:!

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
My long national nightmare is over!!!

On Friday I received an email from WBShop my order had been shipped and was on the way. This morning 4/27 I received an email from WBShop saying my delivery date would be 04/26?

I checked the tracking number that said it was out for delivery today. (Oddly UPS didn't send me a an email notice as I'm signed up for notifications - though they usually say it's SurePost and they can't do do anything. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord done split ya - or words to that effect).

Anyhoo the discs are now with me :dance::rock::drum::banana::dancing-banana-04::dance:!

Not sure why UPSMyChoice hasn't been picking these items up automatically. Mine upgraded to UPS Ground like is was supposed to, but it never notified me until I added the tracking manually.

Pretty much everyone using MyChoice has had the same non-notification issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks