What's new

International Via Vision Entertainment announces new premium Blu-ray label IMPRINT (2 Viewers)

PatrickDA

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Patrick
Not to get too far from the topic, but here are two notes on "Nixon"....first the prices are high on ebay (and other sites), and you don't know if you're buying the first batch of copies which had a defective audio track on the director's cut disc. It's a risk.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Amazon has a preorder link for THE PRISONER though it's not active as of this post, but suspect it will shortly

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png

Wayne Klein

Second Unit
Mountains of the Moon looks decent. Wish we could get a new 4K scan and 4K disc. The Triangle similarly looks decent. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to have both and they look pretty good for older transfers. I’d love also for Imprint to do George C. Scott’s Rage a largely forgotten, terrific thriller.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I never pulled the trigger for the network release of The Persuaders. I came very close too. This can be my gateway to this series. I don’t see any indication of what regions these imprint releases will work in, but IIRC, they play on region 1 players?

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
I never pulled the trigger for the network release of The Persuaders. I came very close too. This can be my gateway to this series. I don’t see any indication of what regions these imprint releases will work in, but IIRC, they play on region 1 players?
Yes. I’ve purchased several title from them, all region free.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
The Juror is a pretty good movie. I re-watched the DVD a few weeks ago. Men Of Respect I've never seen but it sounds interesting. There was a previous film called Joe Macbeth which also placed the drama within a crime setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks