What's new

Vacation! Iron Giant SE! Bottom! More AYBS?! More Eastwood! HERE's WB;s SUMMER SLATE! (1 Viewer)

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor

Warners is the best at using original, period artwork. The Thing is another prime example of their respect for the one-sheet.

Jeremy Jones

Stunt Coordinator
FINALLY!!! The Thing! One of the last laserdiscs I have that haven't been replaced (leaving only Raiders and Star Wars Definitive Edition). Count me in for Are You Being Served Box set and Bottom, too. Now, I can finally give ALL my Are You Being Served VHS tapes to my brother and clear out some more space. Now if they would just put out Treasure of the Sierra Madre...PLEASE!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Hey, I was following up on some of this news today.

Nothing new on the stuff I've already listed...but one exciting new title caught my attention.

Yankee Doodle Dandy!

No date or specs or anything...just that it's the Cagney classic and it ought to be this year. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy! (and Dave does his naked happy dance)

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
Dave, got to this thread a few days late, but wanted to say 'thanks' anyway. Thanks for sharing this awesome list with us!

Iron Giant: SE
Vacation: SE
The Omega Man
Soylent Green

... all in August. Time to start squirreling away my pennies, starting now.

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
According to IGN, the Vacation DVD will have commentary by Harold Ramis. They did an interview with Ramis and he said that he did one by himself, and that Chevy also did one with (he thought) Anthony Michael Hall and Dana Barron, and possibly Beverly D'Angelo. I'm so buying this at 12:01 am.

http://dvd.ign.com/objects/550/550386.html?fromint=1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks