What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Trolling (1 Viewer)

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan

I tried that, but every time I would stick the disc in the player, the green felt pen would jam up the player. I never was able to figure that one out. What do you guys use to attach the green felt pen to the edge of the disc? Glue? Duct tape?

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Covering the edge of the PATTON BD with a green felt pen causes the missing detail to reappear. It wasn't DNR that caused the problem. It was all of those extra bits leaking out of the edge of the disc. Coloring the edge also helps keep your player clean. No more need to brush clumps of bits out of your player. Try it. It really works. I'm experimenting with different colored pens to see whether other colors would be even more effective than green.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Use blue! Duh! And I heard that if you hire a guy named Ray to do it, the sound will come out of your speakers faster.

I just bought an extended warranty on my extended warranty from BOSE. Tonight I'm gonna tri-wire the warranty papers together with my Best Buy service agreement and hook them up in my white van.

troy evans

Screenwriter
You guys should get some kind of prize for these posts. These are some of the best yet. I can't stop laughing. :laugh:

Marianne

Supporting Actor
Green felt PEN? I've been covering my DVDs with green felt thinking it was more environmentally friendly. It does save electricity.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Friends, don't react to Troy Evans (or is that: troy evans?).

He's a troll!
Apparently trying to mock this serious and informative thread.

Cees

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Friends, don't react to Troy Evans (or is that: troy evans?).

He's a troll!
Apparently trying to mock this serious and informative thread.

I'm getting a pair of 2" 300W drivers!

A friend of mine, who knows a lot about these things, was retiring his old 1992 PC and just before he had the thing destroyed, he remembered the speakers!

They are 2" each (well, 2.2" actually) and have 300 mW impressed in the cones. He already managed to drill a hole exactly through the "m" on both, so it's 300W now. He showed me!!
It's a difficult thing to do. If you're not very handy, you can easily damage those drives, he told me.

This must be one of the most skillful modifications one can perform.
Imagine that! Modified 300W speakers, smaller than Boses!

He only asked me $900, to enable him to purchase a new PC. Very reasonable: imagine what he could have received selling those on eBay!

Smaller Than Boses. Three-Hundred Watts on 'em. Oh, man. I can't keep still.
First I'm going to buy this huge power amplifier now. Then the Monsters! Next week I'm getting the speakers.

Cees

troy evans

Screenwriter
Damn Cees, you got me! Now I'm going to have to leave the group, change my info and name and rejoin. Arrrggghhh!!!! I have too much off topic, useless, irrelevant bs that must be posted. I will not be stopped. Nothing will tear me away. Never, never, never......hold on.....lunch is done. I'll be back later.

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I also like the high tech tweeters that are so thin that they almost look like they are painted on. There is always one in every thread trying to start something. :frowning:

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Speaking of Dish Network, thank goodness they fixed that problem where I lose satelite picture everytime a cloud passes by, because otherwise that would be annoying.....

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I thought they hide under bridges and eat bad little children. Unless of course bigfoot has taken over the spot as a sleeping spot.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
We can only talk freely while he's having his lunch.
Or is it it's lunch? What did he do to that cat?

Cees

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
:rolleyes:
Wonder if it's still there when he returns from lunch, then!

Cees

PS.
Dou you think his real name is troll evans?
C.

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
If you had a troll sharing a bridge with two Sasquatch, does that make it a troll with big feet?

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
If trolls have big feet, do they also have bigger inches?
Or will there go more inches in a troll's foot?

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks