What's new

Red “BANNED” banner. (1 Viewer)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I loved when I saw this banner next to disruptive trolling members. Is it still in use? I know a few members that would qualify!:laugh:

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I loved when I saw this banner next to disruptive trolling members. Is it still in use? I know a few members that would qualify!:laugh:
I resemble that remark! It's like a scavenger hunt - they are here, you just have to try to find them.

1659131278420.png

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm sure it would be used if it was warranted. It took a lot to get one of those banners.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I'm sure it would be used if it was warranted. It took a lot to get one of those banners.
I remember one former member that got that banner and has just changed his profile pic to a mic drop. That was pretty funny.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Check the first posts in the "things that annoy you" or "things that baffle you" threads in AHL.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
It's still in use!
Good to know. Thanks. To be honest it was satisfying to see that banner used when troublemakers were ultimately banned. This is the best HT forum on the internet and we don’t need those disruptive trolls. Cheers:)

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Always meant to ask esp since it was such a long time member, but what (in general) did Melmac do to get permanently banned?

Religion, Politics, hawking his own Website, general disagreeableness, flaming other members? I don't remember anything overall except noticing they were suddenly banned.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Always meant to ask esp since it was such a long time member, but what (in general) did Melmac do to get permanently banned?

Religion, Politics, hawking his own Website, general disagreeableness, flaming other members? I don't remember anything overall except noticing they were suddenly banned.
All I think. ;)

OliverK

Senior HTF Member
The banner is still in effect, easy to see on the first page of the RAH thread

While we wait for A few words about...™ Lawrence of Arabia -- in 4k/UHD Blu-ray​

No matter what caused the ban of that particular member as he is somebody who I have held in high regard but you can see the red banner next to his name.

In general I would prefer to not see any of those banners and in fact I see them very rarely these days which is a good thing.
Except of course for Josh, no idea why he is still around :D

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
It happens.

The fact is, I joined HTF during an especially horrible time, when I was struggling to cope with life, and that was spilling out all over the place, and I was banned from HTF.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks