What's new

Trolling (1 Viewer)

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Dennis, you've found the perfect definition of the ultimate troll!
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
:laugh:

Now that would have really irritated the anglo Canadians back in the day--but of course being of British background they mostly either ignored Charles or could not understand French.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Yes!! Hundreds and hundreds of 'em!! But I can't say what they are because I'm not a troll (I'm too short). Actually, I do have one serious complaint. I believe someone joked about painting BOSE on the side of an SVS subwoofer? If so, he or she should have to paint SVS on the side of a Bose subwoo..'scuse me, bass module, and then be forced to listen to it!

And Cees, I'm impressed in the way you can participate in this mess of a thread and all it's insanity and the seriousness of the "Profound Regrets" thread at the same time. I wouldn't try it 'cause I'm not good at multi-tasking (I'm too short).

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I'll trade my bass module for Cees's 300w speakers and one quarter of Canada, but not the part where Celine Dion is from. I want the part where Shannon Tweed is from... Or maybe the Barenaked Ladies or Jennifer Tilley. Then I can add it to my 'What's this all aboot?' collection! HA HA HA!!! Victory is mine!

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Simple Cees—there are the very many reliable casts of Bigfoot prints, complete with ridges identified by anthropologists that prove they must be from an unidentified primate.

While I’m not sure that trolls are primates (and reading some of their postings, I’d hazard a guess that they are not), clearly the Bigfoot lobby are using the washed-up troll feet to simulate Bigfoot.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I'll bet my sub would sound a little better if I filled the enclosure with severed troll feet...Or little rubber ducks.

I'm gonna wire up a pair of swans next week and see if they sound better than my geese.

troy evans

Screenwriter
I've been reading through this thread and can't believe my eyes. At first I thought this was one of those tribute threads you all so eagerly post in. Imagine my surprise to see post after post of troll-bashing. Look, I have nothing against you humans, but, this has got to stop. Sweeping generalizations and rumors and sterotypes, aren't you humans supposed to be above all this? Yet here I sit reading through flaming statements that have, to say the least, pissed me off greatly. All of us trolls have been questioned numerous times about this whole severed feet incident. The police have now started to question the goblin community, which is more likely to yield a suspect. Hey listen, I know we've had some bad press over the years, but, like with monster cables, don't believe everything you read. I do regret we started that whole bridge toll thing. Seems as you humans liked that idea though. So when we invent something you like we're okay and then after awhile the crap talk starts up again. Have any of you ever taken the time to be a friend to a troll? Or even just get to know one? Yeah, I didn't think so. Let's try to usher in a new era of human/ troll relations. Let's open are minds. You humans have some hurdles to get over yourself, now don't you. As our people have noticed time and time again, you humans are good from far, but, far from good. Think on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks