What's new

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
1708486950446.png

1708489002936.png
will be reviewing these this week. Top I own, bottom on loan from a friend.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Eternals, sorry for the error
I almost said "thanks for the info, I'll save my money," if it was The Marvels, but I already purchased Eternals 3D and it's on my "still to be watched" pile. :(

Oh, well. Hopefully I like the film more than you even if the 3D isn't worthwhile.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
The Marvels, or Eternals?

Eternals, sorry for the error

I almost said "thanks for the info, I'll save my money," if it was The Marvels, but I already purchased Eternals 3D and it's on my "still to be watched" pile. :(

Oh, well. Hopefully I like the film more than you even if the 3D isn't worthwhile.
The Marvels is a lot of fun, and there are opportunities for good 3D from what I saw in the 4K streaming version. It just cost too much. Might have worked better as a streaming original.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Never say never, but I'm not holding my breath. Warner seems to have stopped supporting 3D blu, even through Archive releases. I think their last 3D blu release was the first Dune in 2022. They've had other 3D releases in theaters since then, but none have come to blu-ray.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I’m so behind on 2024 material that I’m not sure but I wouldn’t be surprised if that was true.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I’m so behind on 2024 material that I’m not sure but I wouldn’t be surprised if that was true.

Not been a lot of movies that woulda traditionally been 3D so far in 2024 anyway.

"Madame Web", I guess - and obviously "Dune 2".

Otherwise... nothing that woulda fit the typical 3D release pattern.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Some posters have the RealD 3D logo, so I think it's available to theaters that want to show it.
I haven't seen any Real D posters. The ones posted on IMDb and impawards.com, except foreign ones, don't display any Real D logos. I will concede that I haven't been to a cinema since Thanksgiving [the Eli Roth flick, not the holiday].

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks