What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

TMNT Fan. . . girl? (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Yep, I'm just giving it as an example.

I don't have tooo many bills, mostly dentist, dermatology, internet, and cell phone, but I always set off one check a week per month, and the rest goes into my pockets :).

Now that all the major computer upgrades are done, everything is setup the way I like it, and I just spent the most relaxing two weeks I've had, in the past 4 months, down the shore, I'm going to save up enough to pay off the utilities down there for 6 months or so and live down there for a while. Just to see what it's like to take on house ownership....

One perk of being a 'technology officer' is that most of the stuff I need to do (typing up panel schedules, researching office techno products for the best price and buy and specs, organizing and filing scanned documents/printing out what's needed again, calling up the net company when our DSL line goes down 4 times in 2 months, doing some Cad Printouts, etc ) can be done remotely now anyway :).

PhillJones

Second Unit

You know how people who normally converse in their second language sometimes resort to their first language when they get mad at somebody. I knew a bloke who, when he got into an argument with his friends would curse at them in Tolkien elvish. He wasn't mad, but perhaps was a little lacking is social skills and sense of perspective.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil

Meant to reply, didn't get around to it..

Yep, understood :). The only thing she did was dress up in a home made turtle costume and do parties for the local kids...untill the official turtle costume party guys shut her down...probably for doing a better job than the guys they hired :).

The only thing I've done in my fandom life, is watch Star Wars enough to be able to recite the dialouge a few lines ahead of the actors, but almost everyone can do that with their favorite movies :).

Jimi C

Screenwriter
"The only thing I've done in my fandom life, is watch Star Wars enough to be able to recite the dialouge a few lines ahead of the actors, but almost everyone can do that with their favorite movies ."

You run a Ninja Turtles Fan website! You create 3d images of ninja turtles!

I assume you are the one making those anyway.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Yep, but now I'm busy trying to get my own stuff created :).

Edit - Creating 3D images isn't as extreme as memorizing who knows how many lines of movie dialouge from over watching ;). Anyone can create 3D stuff, heh.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Nope, don't want to steal anyone else's dream date :)... definetley doesn't fit my picture.

Who among you has stood in line for charity to see a Star Wars flick? Whoever you are, you'd be the more devoted fan type :).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QuirkyProtection
Recent bookmarks