What's new
World Wide Stereo

Time to say hi... (1 Viewer)

windswept

Auditioning
Real Name
Paul
Hey everyone...Sorry for my first two posts as I was in need of quick help and had no time to properly introduce myself and that was rude......
So here we go...
Howdy,my name is Paul,I'm a farmer,son,brother,Dad,husband,Police Dispatcher,911 Operator,rocker,small time concert promoter, classic/muscle/hot rod car builder,drummer,sound man bla bla bla,but most of all I'm a Worshiper,yup a Jesus Freak...A lover of God...We rock to a different tune...Christian Rock concerts are our specalty both in our church and outdoor festivals...Anyway my family and I enjoy our home theater and just bought ourselves a 50 inch Plasma...For a guy with a wife, three kids,down to 8 horses and a bunch of other stuff,our TV is a big deal...We are looking forward building bigger and better with the advise of all of you...Maybe next I'll list what equipment I have and see what the experts (you guys) would do with it...
Peace,Paul
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks