What's new

Thirteen Ghosts (1 Viewer)

hey.

was wondering if anybody got this movie early. i would like to buy it on tuesday and wondering how the audio/video/extras are. thanks a lot.

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
I'm no expert on video/audio quality, but it seemed very good when I watched it. The extras are actually really good. The "discovering 13 ghosts" or whatever it was called was very entertaining, and the "ghost files" were really good and a great addition to the DVD. No fluff here.

A

Andrew_A_Paul

I got to see it before it was out in theaters. I thought it was a good movie. The setup they had wasn't very good though. They had the speakers jacked up and there was a ton of feed-back which made it hard to ehar the dialogue. I got the movie on Saturday and watched it that night. And I was really impressed with the audio as well as the video. I also like the special features "it give a back ground for all the ghosts that are in the movie). Good video, outstanding audio, buy it, you won't be disapointed (at not bye the audio/video).

Robyn Young

Stunt Coordinator
I watched it over the weekend, and was pretty impressed. Looked great, sounded pretty good, and I really thought the ghost files thing was a cool thing to have on the disc.

I would almost buy this movie. Haven't quited decided.

robyn

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The movie itself was not that great. Nice DVD extras, but the movie is the sole reason for getting it in the first place, and unless you are collecting DVDs or have a lot of free cash, you might want to borrow or rent this first.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quinnedunn
Recent bookmarks