What's new

The Office (US) Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Chris Brunner

Second Unit
NickSo,

Thanks SO MUCH for that picture. It brings a smile to my face ever time I look at it. Desktop wallpaper material!!!

C

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
The gay guy ice skating was hilarious.

I'll have to go back and watch those commercials because I fast-forwarded through them. :) I actually rewinded it at one point just to see if it was really the Indian actress from the show, then I just fast-forwarded again.

~T

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I guessing from the way Carell was skating, that he must be pretty good at hockey. I wonder if he participates in the celebrity hockey games in L.A.?

The More You Know ads were funny.

It figures that Oscar is the one skating like a figure skater. :)

As much as I would like to see Pam and Jim and/or Dwight and Angela get together, I'm glad they don't.

Kudos to the prop department for making sure that the American Pie 2 DVD was widescreen.

69 cans of noodles, cause 69 is Kevin's favorite number? Ha ha.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Couple other nice jokes: "That was the saddest funeral ever, well, that and my sister's."

And the Luke Perry/James Dean joke.:D

Best episode ever. And the PSA's were awesome.

CherylJ

Stunt Coordinator
I thought this episode was full of funny stuff, but for some reason I could not stop laughing when they zoomed in on Oscar being so serious about his figure skating spin.

I love this show. It is beginning to fill the void left by AD as the one show guaranteed to make me laugh out loud every week.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Last night was episode #19, so there's only 3 more new episodes to spread amongst the next 7-8 weeks (and the new episodes will most likely be aired in May for Sweeps).

Ocean Phoenix

Supporting Actor
I really hope Jim and Pam get together eventually. I can't remember the last time I've wanted fictional characters to get together so much. Their relationship has just developed so sweetly and naturally and they're both such cool and endearing characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks