What's new

The Lost World (A&E) (1 Viewer)

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Anyone watch Part 1 tonight? I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I thought Bob Hodgkins was particularly good.

I thought Peter Falk was good as well but I have a problem with him because I can't seperate him from his Columbo persona.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
probably not; i doubt a&e would've announced something on dvd for something they just premiered on tv.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
We in the UK saw this a long while back, and the DVD has been available for some time in R2. :)
And I presume you meant Bob Hoskins? ;)

Steve Phillips

Screenwriter
Uhhhmmm. You guys must not have been paying attention during the breaks. The upcoming DVD release was advertised several times. It comes out in three weeks.

You can order it from A&E now, but it hits stores on October 29th. Retail is $39.95. DVD Planet is taking pre-orders at $27.96.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
i wasn't paying attention at all...i was watching the browns/ravens and giants/braves games. :) i watch newsradio and magnum, p.i. on a&e though, so that's how i knew about it...guess i'll rent the dvd. thanks for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks