What's new

The BLAH's (1 Viewer)

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor
More Blah's here...

Spent the entire weekend sick and feeling like poo... only managed to get out once or twice, but for the most part I was a shutin.

It's monday, and I'm back in the office. Weekend zipped by. 3 meetings so far today and it's only the beginning of the week

I'm eating my lunch now. Leftover pizza. Tastes like leftover ass.

This weather is REALLY starting to affect me. I can't be outside for more than 30 seconds without feeling like my bones have frozen from the inside out.

I spent the holidays in sunny & warm Miami, and I was SO happy there. This weather... ugh... it's affecting me in every bad way possible.

I don't, 'cause what's the point? It gets dirty all over again the second you take it out on the road, 'cause they're still all covered in slush & snow... although a good wash would be nice, just to get a lot of the crap off the car.

Blah, feh, meh.

I hate the winter.

Moe.

Jamie Goff

Agent
Our total amount of snowfall in Plymouth was 38in. I can't remember having this much snow ever. I shoveled for three hours yesterday, and three hours today. I'm beat, but hey at least the Patriots won!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chpsen
Recent bookmarks