What's new

The Apprentice season 10 thread (1 Viewer)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Clint isn't slick enough to be "The Apprentice" IMHO. I've been saying for weeks it's going to be either Brandy or Stuart and it looks like I've got a 50-50 shot at my prediction being right. So glad that Mahsa, Stephenie and David didn't make it to the end. I'll be happy with any of the four remaining contestants winning this thing.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Originally Posted by Mike Frezon

I wonder if the plan is that the last half-dozen or so will get jobs within the Trump organization--his way of "helping" with the recession "problem."

Or, I guess maybe he saw something in Stephanie that he liked. I guess.

Heck, Trump even hired the *first* person who got "fired" this season. (He definitely saw something he liked there. . .)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Haven't most recent finales (the celebrity versions) been "live?" I didn't see any of the earlier seasons.

I thought it was too bad we didn't get to hear anything from Clint at the end of the show.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I think the ratings were so bad this season that NBC didn't even allow the normal 2-hour live finale. I'm sure "The Donald" wasn't too pleased with that decision.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Yeah, I think this was the first time they didn't do a big live finale. That was disappointing.

IMO this season was actually the best in a long time. Most of the contestants were nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks