What's new

The Apprentice 6: Los Angeles (1 Viewer)

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
The show is Trump & the contestants. I don't see how the "eyes & ears" people affect the viewability of the show that much. Most reality shows don't have anyone in those roles.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

Well the people he has put in those roles this season(his kids, past winners, winning Project Managers) are about as entertaining as a roll of paper towels. Despite what you might think, George and Carolyn added A LOT to the show because they were just as hard ass as Trump most of the time and thus the boardroom became a very intimidating place. Compare that to this year and it's a joke. Most of the time when the winning PM is sitting next to Trump they're too afraid to even say anything and the whole process is just much less effective, not to mention less entertaining.

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave

Most weeks Trump has to ask for their input. Same this week. I was not surprised by the firing this week. I am surprised by how poor their execution of the boxing thing was. Wasn't necessarily a good idea, but the execution was awful. I could see why GNC hated it.

Don S

Stunt Coordinator

Amen to that. This, along with the "Survival Apprentice" thing, and truely uninspiring apprentices, have really made this show low brow now....

Tarkin The Ewok

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brandon
I still laugh several times per episode at the contestants, but the quality has really dropped since last season. I have a feeling that LA may be the last of The Apprentice for a while.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
At this point, I think the only way Trump is going to get decent ratings again is if he re-names the show "Rosie is a Fat Loser". :D

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Finally watched this episode last night. Third one I've seen this season, so a little out of touch with the different personalities. Definitely noticed a big difference in Frank, went from a level 10 jerk in episode one to about a two in this show. He's certainly mellowed out.

Very obvious from the beginning which team was going to win. Maybe some manipulative editing, but no matter what, Muna was terrible. She talked so fast and I honestly caught maybe three words of whatever she was saying. I think for the most part it was just nerves in front of the "web" camera. Even with her accent, I had no problem understanding her throughout the rest of the show.

Sad part is that the PM Christina (Christine?) was the one who really should have been fired. She was the boss and should have been there to direct, not out shopping for lipstick, calm Muna down, maybe given her a different task since she wasn't really that great in front of the camera. But, typical backstabbing, cover your ass bitch, she somehow got away with it and survived another week.

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Does it seem that there is a lot of "hedging for the board room" talk this season? The side commentary by the contestants seems to run along the lines of "it's clear (insert contestant name here) was only raising that (insert objection here) so they could be on record for the boardroom". Even Bill Ranszic brought it up in the boardroom last week.

I also agree that Christina should have been fired and not Muna. Her accent should not have been what got her fired. The PM should have made the decision that she shouldn't be part of the acting talent especially, like james brought up in the boardroom, after seeing a replay of what was being recorded.

Tarkin The Ewok

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brandon
Both Muna and the PM should have been fired: Muna for asking for the acting role when she knows she has a strong accent, and Kristine for allowing herself to be steamrolled as PM.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Is Trump so surrounded with 'yes' men that no one has told him that his show hasn't been #1 since the first season? How does anyone continue to allow him to say such things, or at least leave it in unedited?

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
And isn't his whole fawning over that Olympic athlete a bit embarassing?

And his belief that the college that someone graduated from is more important than what they can do? If someone went to Harvard, they are immediately a great person?

Still, it is one of the more entertaining reality shows on TV.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

I almost fell off my sofa laughing when he said that. You've gotta hand it to the guy, he will never admit that something is less than "terrific", "great" or "huge". As for the episode, I have to say it was probably the most entertaining one of this season. I've been very critical of the show this year, but last night's was very good. If it was always like that the show probably still would be #1. :)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I am not good with names. But, I did find it amusing that the one guy who was complaining to (James?) about how immature and ridiculous it was for (Tim?) to be fawning over (Nicole?). Yet, my wife and I laughed at how immature it was that the guy was talking about it behind Tim's back. :)

I still want someone to get real pissed off at the firing and berate Trumps daughter...."Like what the hell have you done....Besides having Trump as your last name?" Now that would be "Must See TV". :D

NolanJ

Second Unit
i think it is ammusing how donald still refers to his show "as the #1 show in television" .... hellloooooo reality check !!

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
I'm having a real hard time deciding who can be remotely worthy of being the next Apprentice. I guess Heidi seems to be the leading choice right now but she hasn't done much lately.

Frank has been a strong player lately and he's a great salesman but he's way too emotional to be in such a stressful position.

Tough. Can't think of anyone right now.

NolanJ

Second Unit
The female defense attorney has been flying under the radar the entire year. She hasn't proven herself to be good or bad.... nobody has a bad thing to say about her tho.

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
But James wouldn't part with her (Stefani) either, would he? I think he cited her organization skills. I couldn't disagree with James over getting rid of Tim or Nicole instead of Stefani or Frank. I think I would have dumped Tim instead of Nicole though. He doesn't impress me. I could see James & Stefani as the final two, maybe Heidi, but she hasn't gotten much good press since early on.

Tarkin The Ewok

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brandon
My guess is that the final two will be Stefani and Heidi. The others all have at least one major weakness that will keep them from going all the way.

Last night's episode was pretty good. Neither team was stellar, but they always kept it interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks