Tarzan TV Show With Ron Ely coming 3/13/12

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Brian Himes, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Brian Himes

Brian Himes Screenwriter

Brian
    I've been working my way through this set and I'm very, very pleased with it. I hope we get season 2.

2. TheBat

TheBat Producer

Jacob
    I had a chance to meet Ron Ely at the hollywood show last october. a very nice gentleman. he was selling photos that included tarzan tv series. i got a tarzan picture autographs. I thought some others would be interested. I have not seen the series in ages.
    Jacob

3. Gary OS

Gary OS Producer

Gary
    I've got this set as well and I'm very happy with it. I was pretty sure it would hold up for me, but I wasn't positive since it had been 3 decades since I'd seen the show. I too am hoping for Season 2.

Gary "the A/V quality was excellent" O.

4. Jack P

Jack P Producer

Warner Archive says we'll have to wait until next year to see Season 2 so the remastering work can be done. I don't mind waiting if it means the results will be as good as S1 has been!
    "Season 2 of TARZAN will need to be remastered (as S1 has been) and will likely appear next yr before the Tarzantennial is over."

5. younger1968

younger1968 Cinematographer

paul young
    I have tarzan on my list, but my budget is tight rate now. So, i will have to wait on S1 (V1/V2). I was a huge Tarzan fan growing up, especially the movies (The Original Movies) and Cartoon (1970s).