What's new

SVS PB2-Ultra Test & Review (1 Viewer)

Robb Roy

Supporting Actor
Way off topic, but speaking of geeky: I just changed my notifications from this forum to go to my gmail account, and gmail automatically associated the notifications from this thread into a single "conversation". Pretty cool stuff.

Sorry about the side note. Back to regularly scheduled programming.

-Robb

Edward J M

Senior HTF Member

Don't ya just love it when things work out like that? ;)

Next you have to figure out how to integrate these matching Link Removed into your decor. :emoji_thumbsup:

Edward J M

Senior HTF Member

Don't ya just love it when things work out like that? ;)

Next you have to figure out how to integrate these matching Link Removed into your decor. :emoji_thumbsup:

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Ed - That would be a LOT of backrubs...:emoji_thumbsup: ... She did later ask me if I needed a new subwoofer to go with the B4+... So I asked her if she was a patriotic American... she replies, of course, YES...

So I reminded her that it was Karl Marx who said "From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs"...

Then added "Thinking like that, my dear, is not what we believe in"... NEED is not the issue... WANT is...

Her reply... "So shopping of GOOD, right? "

I think negotiations have begun...

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Ed - That would be a LOT of backrubs...:emoji_thumbsup: ... She did later ask me if I needed a new subwoofer to go with the B4+... So I asked her if she was a patriotic American... she replies, of course, YES...

So I reminded her that it was Karl Marx who said "From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs"...

Then added "Thinking like that, my dear, is not what we believe in"... NEED is not the issue... WANT is...

Her reply... "So shopping of GOOD, right? "

I think negotiations have begun...

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:

"Frank - Your room does not sound like a disaster... In fact, part of the project I am working on (with several people) is room effect and how to work with software to minimize it. More to come..."

Sounds terrific, Craig! Will be eagerly looking forward to see your handiwork... :)

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:

"Frank - Your room does not sound like a disaster... In fact, part of the project I am working on (with several people) is room effect and how to work with software to minimize it. More to come..."

Sounds terrific, Craig! Will be eagerly looking forward to see your handiwork... :)

-THTS

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:

"When you get the B4+s, please take some photos of your room! That setup is something I've gotta'see!"

I'll try...but hope not disappoint you folks 'cus my HT isn't anything as fancy or good looking like a lot of HTs featured in AVS...

"Oh, and it's not china in those cases, it's dolls (also known as the price I pay for getting one wall for the HT!"

In that case I'll spare you the pain!... :D

-THTS

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:

"When you get the B4+s, please take some photos of your room! That setup is something I've gotta'see!"

I'll try...but hope not disappoint you folks 'cus my HT isn't anything as fancy or good looking like a lot of HTs featured in AVS...

"Oh, and it's not china in those cases, it's dolls (also known as the price I pay for getting one wall for the HT!"

In that case I'll spare you the pain!... :D

-THTS

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:

"We, Robb We have to see! Frank i have seen a lot of and heard a lot of different type set-ups, but yours takes the "I Have The Most Subs In One Room" award."

I doubt that, really...but thanks for the compliment! :)

"It's must see HT pictures."

OK,...I'll ask my daughter if she can take a few shots of the subs with her digital camera. Then I'll ask her to send Robb the pics so he can help me post 'em in HTF. It'll be a while, though, so please be patient...

-THTS

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:

"We, Robb We have to see! Frank i have seen a lot of and heard a lot of different type set-ups, but yours takes the "I Have The Most Subs In One Room" award."

I doubt that, really...but thanks for the compliment! :)

"It's must see HT pictures."

OK,...I'll ask my daughter if she can take a few shots of the subs with her digital camera. Then I'll ask her to send Robb the pics so he can help me post 'em in HTF. It'll be a while, though, so please be patient...

-THTS

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:

"I think negotiations have begun..."

I believe am seeing another B4+ in your future, Craig... :D

-THTS

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:

"I think negotiations have begun..."

I believe am seeing another B4+ in your future, Craig... :D

-THTS

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Frank... Perhaps another B4... but the description Robb has given, plus Ed's review of the PB2 Ultra... can a B4+ and the PB2-Ultra co-exist ? .... could be fun to see...

I wonder if she will buy that they are his and hers ... subwoofer...???...:)

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Frank... Perhaps another B4... but the description Robb has given, plus Ed's review of the PB2 Ultra... can a B4+ and the PB2-Ultra co-exist ? .... could be fun to see...

I wonder if she will buy that they are his and hers ... subwoofer...???...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks