What's new

Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition, etc. Exchange Number and info (1 Viewer)

Brett_M

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett Meyer
I called yesterday and gave them the info. i'll post when my SASes arrive.

On another note, I called Warner customer service re: the poster offer from the set. It calls for the proof of purchase tabe and a sales receipt -- I ordered mine via internet. They told me that I could include the packing invoice, a credit card statement (with number and oither purchases blacked out) and a note explaining the lack of a sales receipt in order to get the posters. The operator said that they need proof of the purchase date and price.

Anyone get the posters yet?

Luke007

Auditioning
Real Name
Luke
Hi all,

I was hoping to get the Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition DVD set for a Christmas gift this year, but when my parents went looking for it this weekend they said they couldn't find it anywhere. I looked around online and I understand they've recalled the sets and aren't shipping new ones, is this correct? The only date I could find online for availability of the set was at Deep Discount DVD which lists it as a release of 2/6/07, and to my understanding it may be in a different type of packaging but would contain all 14 corrected discs.

My main reason for wanting the Ultimate edition set was for the Christopher Reeve films documentary disc which is exclusive to the set, in addition to having everything in one package. So I guess my question is, do we expect to get official word from WB on here or a news site like the Digital Bits, regarding recalling the boxsets? And will they let us know if and what date a corrected Ultimate edition set with all 14 discs will be released to retailers for purchase? Even if anyone knew of stores where they still carry the uncorrected Ultimate sets, I'd be happy to get one and then follow the instructions for WB's replacement discs. If a corrected set will be out on 2/6/07, I can wait, but I'd like to know for sure so I can plan accordingly. Thanks for any help anyone can provide. :)

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
Got my envelope today too. I did not include my mailing info.

The hand-written number on the return envelope is the same number which appeared above my name and address on the envelope they sent to me. I figured that's how they know...

gushin

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Gustavo Hinojosa
I got the mailer, also. But it had my name and address incorrect. How it made it here I don't know. So, I'm doing what has been suggested here and sending the correct info on a sheet of paper.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
My address was incorrect too. I just called them and they fixed it in their computers for me.

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
My last name was misspelled ("aw" was "uq"), but my address was fine so I just left it as is.

Joel Vardy

Supporting Actor
Just got my SASE today. Guess they shipped these things out alphabetically...I believe the number hand-written on the envelope maps to our ID and address. I put a return address on the back, just in case. I still don't expect to get the corrected versions before the end of the year...

Joel

Chris Minogue

Stunt Coordinator
I got my envelope today.

My name and street name were so mangled, it's a miracle that it made it to my house. Of course, this is all my fault. I should have slowly and articulately spelled out my personal information a seventh time to the nice young lady. Like they say, the 7th time's the charm.

I live in CA, so I am hopeful I will get my replacement discs sooner than later.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg

I don't think they specified an end date - I think as long as people have the discs, they'll continue to swap them.

Adam Santangelo

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adam Santangelo

I'm still determined to get my posters somehow. The set was sold in Canada as including the poster offer.

So far I've e-mailed that unigistix address and left a phone message (over a week ago) for somebody at Warner Canada. Nobody's contacted me, but I plan to keep at it after the holidays until somebody does the right thing.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
You must have spoken with the same woman I did. I must have spelled everything out at least 3 times or more for her.

I was going to drop my old discs off in the mail today but I guess I forgot it at home this morning on my way out the door. I'll have to drop it in the mail tomorrow I guess.

Anthony_H

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Anthony
Put me on the list for finally receiving the envelope. I reported one day after release. I didnt notice a location for a return address. Wonder how they know who to send the replacements to? Guess I will hand write it.

Colby

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Colby
Presumably, the 5-digit handwritten number on there is the same number they gave you when you called. When they receive your discs, they will look up that number to get your address, and then send you the new discs.

I also got my mailer today. My name was misspelled too, but at least it got here, and that's all that counts. It's not like they're going to personalize the disc art with our names on them. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks