What's new

So what games are you playing right now? (2 Viewers)

James St

Supporting Actor
Medal of Honor Allied Assault for me. I haven't had any time for gaming(console or pc) in the past few weeks but I'll be setting a little time aside for this one.

A

Andrew_A_Paul

I'm Still waiting for Jedi Knight 2.

I've heard that there are 2 new Warcraft games. One is like the previous, and one will be like Everquest. Is this true?????

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
World Series Baseball 2K2 is eating up a lot of my game-playing time, resulting in a lot of cursing that the Dreamcast because I can't play defense to save my life.

BTW, why is this game a "2K2"? It came out in 2001 and is using the 2001 schedules, 2001 rosters, and 2000 statistics. I guess that it's because the previous version was 2K1, and the competitors all have the year wrong, too, but jeeeeeez...

Tim Hess

Second Unit
Andrew_A_Paul:
Warcraft III
World of Warcraft
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Jason Borchers

Second Unit
I just moved, and all my consoles are still packed up in boxes. :angry:
Good thing I have my GBA to keep me sane. :) I've been playing:
Gradius Galaxies
ChuChu Rocket!
F-Zero Maximum Velocity
Wario Land II (GBC)
Lemmings (GBC)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Dreamcast

--------------

Shenmue 2 (even better than the first! Loving every minute!)

PC

--------------

Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force (suprisingly fun and unsucking)

Waiting for

Jedi Knight 2

Command and Conquer Renegade

I don't usually play FPS games, but I loved Jedi Knight, and C&C: R looks VERY interesting

Christopher Chung

Stunt Coordinator
Final Fantasy X!! As Kip said in one of the earlier posts, this could very well knock out Skies of Arcadia as one of my personal favorite RPGs. To those who enjoy RPG, even remotely, do yourself a big favor by playing this game, you will not regret it!!!
Oh yeah, GTA III is at a distant second right now as far as my playing time goes :D

JayF

Stunt Coordinator
Can't stop playing Rez on the Dreamcast. Playing it via the RGB out in my HT on a 106" screen with the sub booming is a mind-warping experience. Also Shenmue II and Headhunter. Haven't touched the Xbox since these three showed up.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Rayman and Starfigther (both bought in a sale recently) are getting a lot of playtime on my PS2 right now.

Dan (UK)

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Much to my surprise, Final Fantasy X. I haven't enjoyed a Final Fantasy this much since FFIII (the U.S. SNES version).

Project Gotham, and SSX Tricky are my alternates.

-Dave

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I'll update my list as I have beat some of my previous entries:
Dreamcast:
Skies of Arcadia (playing a good bit of this one)
Shenmue
PS2
GTA3 (every once in awhile)
X-box
Silent Hill 2 RD (yes I'm still playing it:) at least I beat Munch!)
Gcube
Pikmin (loving this)
PC
Medal of Honor
Gothic (the best PC RPG released last year!)
Dark Age of Camelot

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Right now I'm playing Batman:Vengence & Super Monkey Ball for the GC, & getting ready to start MGS2 & Project Eden for the PS2.
Also need to finsh the 4th disc on Shenmue 1.
There needs to be more time in the day...:frowning:
Calvin

Kip

Stunt Coordinator
I'm still (was) playing FFX. Over 100 hours now. Trying to get all the ultimate weapons, but I've finally accepted the fact that that is never going to happen. Pure torture.
I say "was" because I'm in the midst of a two week business trip and have no access to my consoles. :frowning: No fun!!
I've never been into hand held games but I am considering picking up a GBA. Not sure though.
Kip

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I'm 90+ hours into Final Fantasy X and still haven't beaten it. Seeing as I've already seen the ending, I'm in no rush. Right now, I'm on my way to getting 10 (yes 10) of each possible creature for the Monster Arena. Got every single Ultimate Weapon (Kimhari's was the hardest. Lulu's and Tidus' aren't hard, just time consuming).
Finally beaten GTAIII. Ending was stupid up until the very last second. Hilarious.
Warcraft III seems to be a game that would appeal more to my grandkids. You guys in the know know what I'm talking about ;) .

Chris_Anders

Stunt Coordinator
After recenty beating Max Payne for the Xbox, I am back on Halo since my friends came over and we had some multiplayer time. It was probably the most fun I've ever had playing a video game with my friends since the days of Bond on N64, even better actually. I am praying and praying that an online version of Halo comes out this summer. That would be heaven

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
If only more than two of my friends were into videogames like I am...

My brother and I are both creating an "ultimate file" on SSX Tricky (GCN) but other than that, our gaming styles are very different.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Morgan, maybe you can help me out here...

Hey man, I'm at the point where I'm fighting Seymore for the 3rd time. It's in the mountain area, right after you meet those big guys with the single horn on their heads. For the life of me, I can't beat this asshole. He does that "take life" spell and a few other things and just hands me my ass. Gettin' tired of it. I beat him the 1st 2 times, without a hitch and now, this 3rd time he's unstoppable. Do you have any good tips for fighting him?

Thanks for any tips you can give.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks