What's new

So what games are you playing right now? (1 Viewer)

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Super Monkey Ball & Pikmin on my Gamecube. Plan on getting Rouge Leader & Batman Vengence in the near future.

Borrowing my friends PS2 once he's done with FFX. Just don't have the the money for a PS2 right now.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
The last few days I've started playing Tetrinet again for the first time since 97.
I've also been booting up Microsoft Internet Checkers once in awhile.
Other than that I've also been playing Counterstrike and Day of Defeat again.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
GameCube:

SSX Tricky

Pikmin

PlayStation 2:

Half-Life

Frequency

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2

Final Fantasy X

GameBoy Advance:

Golden Sun

Plus I'm reading The Hobbit, followed by the LotR trilogy.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Just got my gamecube this week so

Monkey Ball

Rogue Squad 2

Smash Brothers

I also have Xtreme Racing which i havent got into yet

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
On my Xbox, I'm playing through Halo again (this is a sure sign of an all-time classic: I virtually never replay games like this once I've beaten them the first time :)). I also just got done with Max Payne. Love all the little movie references in the game (even a Buffy reference). And I'm diligently unlocking all the stuff in NHL Hitz.
On PC, I just got finished with No One Lives Forever and I'm making my way through Deus Ex. I'm also playing some older games: I just picked up Grim Fandango this afternoon so I played that for a bit earlier, and I've been going through Gabriel Knight 2, although I suspect I've got a bad copy of it because I'm right at the very end of the game when suddenly the thing won't let me input a critical command (exact same thing happened to me with Sam & Max a few years ago). Maybe it'll work once I try it again next time.

Scott FP

Agent
Just got a Xbox

Halo is in heavy rotation

NFL Fever is next in dynasty mode

NASCAR Thunder is just purchased and just started career mode.

Not much use?

DOA3, just can never memorize all the button combos. End up pressing a bunch randomly. This gets me a couple of early wins then I get my butt kicked.

Munch's Odessy, too cute for me but it is a great kids game, my daughter loves it.

When I'm on the PC

I use Front Office Football, a neat salary sim game, no graphics. Talk about old school!

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor
I bought a PS2 for the kids and I am totally addicted to GT3-A spec. I can't stop playing this game. The wife is having a cow because I will come home after work (1am) and play until 2am.

I gotta get a good FF wheel for this game!

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Hey Andy - what was the Buffy reference in Max Payne? I played it a while ago, but it was before I had seen the show...

-Dave

Ike

Screenwriter
Return to Castle Wolfenstein on PC, Grand Theft Auto III on the PS2, and Halo on the X-Box. Metal Gear Solid is on que.

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
The Buffy reference in Max Payne is an easter egg in the hotel level. It's not that hard to find if you're simply thorough about entering every room. There's a point in the level where you can enter a room (I think the door is barred with some boards you can smash) with some windows leading out onto a ledge outside. If you go out and walk around on the ledge you'll come to a window leading into the room next door. Inside is a bunch of ammo along with a dead guy lying face down with a wooden stake in his back. To his right, on the floor he's written "Buff..." in his own blood. I thought it was cute :)

Dan B

Screenwriter
Hey Andy:
Try the spoiler tag next time please. ;)
-Dan
will not experience the joy of discovering the Buffy reference now

erik bush

Agent
ps2: grand theft auto 3. dave mirra 2.

dreamcast: tony hawk 2.

pc: diablo 2 LOD. starcraft BW.

altho since i got the ps2 my pc hasn't been getting much gaming attention.

~erik

Ashley

Grip
I have been playing my new games.. except for Sim Theme park.... and I have a GBC
Tekken 3
Legend of river king 2- GBC
Crash Bash
Crash Bandicoot WARPED
Harvest Moon 2
Spyro 3
Harvest Moon 2-GBC
SIM theme park
:frowning:
Spyro 2
:star:
does ANYONE like SIMS theme park!?¿!?¿

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
PS2 - Project Eden, GTA3.

XBox - Halo, 2nd time through on Heroic.

Seems like there is going to be a bit of a wait before any new great XBox games come out. Bloodwake was rather boring and, I hated Max Payne. Stuck down deep in Project Eden.

JasonK

Supporting Actor
PS2:

Final Fantasy X

GTA3

NBA Street (still)

Gamecube:

Super Monkey Ball

Star Wars: Rogue Leader

Pikmin

Luigi's Mansion

SSBM

Just got my 'Cube on Thursday, but for the most part I'm hooked on FFX.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Since the release of Dark Age of Camelot for the PC, I've pretty much been playing it exclusively. The only other game that I've played lately is Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance for the PS2, which is now getting a little more attention. I'll definitely be picking up FFX later in the month though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks