What's new

So what games are you playing right now? (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
First of all, make sure that Yuna is not in your beginning party. As soon as the battle begins, bring her into battle and have her summon an aeon. Make sure all aeons and characters are at full overdrive. If you can find out any elemental weakness for Seymour, try to use aeons or Elemental Reels (Wakka) of that type. Otherwise, I would suggest just using the most powerful attacks you can. If you have it, cast Auto-Life on some characters.

Thats the best I can do.

Kip

Stunt Coordinator
Derrik:

The first thing I do in really tough battles is use haste (usually with Tidus) and protect (with Yuna) on the characters. This gives you a big advantage. Also, I make sure all my characters are in overdrive mode before the battle starts. With those tips, I was able to beat him without the use of the Aeons. Hope that helps. Remember to caste haste and protect on your characters as necesarry as you rotate them in and out.

Good luck!

Kip

KevinA

Agent
Ghost Recon on the pc rocks! 'bout the only thing i play right now... some diablo2 once in a blue moon.
btw i really did not like MOH... :frowning: i guess i like a tint of realism.

BrianShort

Supporting Actor
I just got Medal of Honor: Allied Assult today, and I must say I'm impressed. Not just with the game, but with the score. Most games I turn the music off because it just gets annoying, but not this. One of the very few games I've played with the music on.
Also... I hope the last 3 missions take longer than the first 3... I've already gotten through those playing on Medium difficulty. Omaha Beach was a blast!
BTW, in case anyones interested, I'm running on a p3 733, 384 megs ram, and a 32 meg GeForce 2 card... game is running full detail, 16 bit color, 1024x768, and it runs very well... some areas are a bit slow, but not enough to make me change anything.
Since I've beat GTA3, I'll probably go back to working on Gran Turismo 3, maybe try to get into REsident Evil Code Veronica again, and work on getting closer to 100% complete in GTA3 ;) Only at 36% now. I should be getting Dead or Alive 2 soon as well, and in a couple weeks am gonna do a temporary exchange of GTA3 for Final Fantasy X
KevinA: Were you expecting a realistic game with MoH? They weren't really going for the level of realism that you get in Ghost Recon (loved the demo of that BTW)... I do like the semi-real feel of it... meaning real weapons, graphics effects that arent over the top, etc. There are parts where I almost feel like I'm in Saving Private Ryan, or Band of Brothers :)

KevinA

Agent
nah, i wasnt expecting the realism from moh... it was just hard to make the transition from ghost to moh. I'll give her another try whenever my new geforce3 comes in. :D
(especially now that i see a blood patch out for it!)

A

Andrew_A_Paul

Does anyone know an exact date in March for the release of Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast???

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Simpson's Road Rage on NGC.
However, I am not playing it the way it's designed. I switched to bumpercam and Sunday drive. Then I take a big bong hit and listen to Filter on my Walkman full blast while running over the Simpsons at high speed. :D
I wish someone would come out with Death Race 2000 (3000?) as a console game.
At least Spy Hunter should be out next month.

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
I wish someone would come out with Death Race 2000 (3000?) as a console game
Was Carmageddon ever released on console? That's basically Death Race 2000 with a different name.
Lately I've been playing NBA Inside Drive on the Xbox. Too bad about it not having a franchise mode but the game itself is so fun that I can wait until next year's edition for that. Steve Francis is my hero (45 points *at the half* in the last game I played :)).

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Was Carmageddon ever released on console?
Yup, but it's nowhere near as good on the consoles. The N64 version was severely cut down graphically & gameplay wise - it's been called an abomination... The PSX one is better, but not brilliant. Doesn't stand the test of time IMO.

A

Andrew_A_Paul

I got Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast when it came out. Very good game, sweet graphics, and the gameplay is great.

ChrisV

Second Unit
Well, I just got these ones cheap, so I've been kinda splitting time between them

[*]Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - good old hack'n slash fun[*]Rez - missed it on the DC, but I'm glad I didn't miss it twice. It's good fun, and I already got a noise complaint in my condo while playing it! At 5PM![*]Half-life - yeah, I played it on my PC back in the day, but it's a rockin' good time on the couch. Plus the 2 player coop mode looks fun, although I've only played it briefly because of...[*]Frequency - this game is more addictive than nicotine, and a hell of a lot more fun. It should come with some kind of warning label showing a hollow-eyed gamer that hasn't showered in a week sitting on his couch surrounded by delivery food containers staring intensely at the screen and twitching out button combos on his dual shock. :emoji_thumbsup: [/list]

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
World War II Online

Man how has this game changed since its release. Currently they are working on redoing the FPS Infantry graphics and such and they are constantly adding new vehicles. Theres nothing like joining a bomber squadron and bombing Brussels from 10,000 feet at the crack of daylight. Worst part of the game is that its a MMO game and when you are not in the game you can miss out on a lot of action.

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
Right now I'm spending most of my playing time with Freedom Force on the PC. I just don't seem to tire of it, although I might take a break after this current run through so I can wait for patches to be released and to devote more time to my Xbox in order to finish off stuff like Gunvalkyrie and Spider-Man.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
My PS2 has been collecting dust since Project Eden came out. I finally gave up on that one after about 10 levels.
Since then, I've been playing, on the Xbox, Blood Omen II, Rallisport and, been hitting Halo; yet again. :laugh:
Rallisport has been alot of fun. I'm halfway through the Classic segment in career mode. Love the hill climbs!!!
Blood Omen II, for me, has been a hit/miss disappointment. Story is alright, graphics alright, voice acting stellar, gameplay very monotonous and bland, sound alright.
It's the worst of the "Legacy of Kain" series including both of Razzie's games.
Halo...need I say anything?

Ike

Screenwriter
Well,

I'm playing Spiderman: The Movie, for X-Box, right now. And, for some reason, I'm really addicted to Tiger Woods Pro Golf 2002 on the PS2. What a fun game.

And as always, I'm playing an unhealthy amount of Wolfenstein online. That stuff is addictive, I tell you!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I just finished Frequency, Half-Life, and Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 within the last week or so. I'm trying to get all 180 emblems in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle so I can get that secret level at the end. If it weren't for that level, I'd have stopped playing the game a while ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks