What's new

Saturday Night Live - Season 32 (1 Viewer)

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
I assumed it was C*ck in a Box as well. C*ck is waaay funnier sounding than D*ck. It's that thing about words starting with K sounds being inherently funny.

I laughed out loud a few times at Weekend Update, but I dislike Timberlake so much I could only muster a few grins here and there. D*ck in a box made the show a winner.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
I have not been following it for a while, but Timberlake was one great host, D**k in a Box, had my wife crying with laughter and I thought it was great. The Barry Gibb's Talk Show will probably be a classic. The Target skit was pretty funny as well. Fell asleep pretty much after that.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Yes, it was the D word, I was just saying I though it was the C word at the time, and that the C word is funnier.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
So far it looks like guys with three letter last names that start with "y" and have two vowels in a row vs. everyone else. :D

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> The producers and NBC suits like the recurring characters because they think the audience wants known quanitities, and they feel "safer" than experimental sketches.

Probably also so they can create those popular spinoff movies like "The Ladies Man" and "It's Pat".

Interesting that nobody mentioned the Fallon appearance.

Alex-C

Screenwriter
DICK IN A BOX ROCKS. It's required viewing every day to make it a better one. I could point out all the choice moments that bring tears to my eyes like cheesy dancing, the mustache stroking, the freaking hilarious look Mya gives, the long pause, the "backstage at the CMA's" line, the steps, the "put your junk in the box" line, but what brings it home is the way it ends with JT going Wow-wow-wooooowwww.

I can see the SNL digital shorts DVD on its way in 2007 if this keeps up.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
C'mon, everybody! Say it with me.

Cock in a box. I have no idea how you guys thought they were saying dick.

:P

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Dick > cock...that's how I originally thought it was, and it sounds funnier that way.

Wow...this page is going to be a result for some pretty weird searches... ;)

Marque D

Stunt Coordinator
Digital Short - D*ck in a Box - Uncensored Version
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...l_shorts.shtml
The uncensored version that didn't air on TV! This holiday season, give the biggest gift of all.

Unlike when you see the chappelle's show unedited this is actually funnier when they don't bleep it out. And Hope (Kristian Alfonso) from Days of Our Lives looks as hot as she always has back in the 4th grade when I first started keeping up with the show during the summer break. Well Hope is second only to Billi when played by Krista Allen in the late 90's.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
That was not Kristian Alfonso. That was Wiig.

My mind must have been playing tricks on me, because I could've sworn it was cock in a box all that time. I still like it that way, but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks