What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Samurai Jack Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Jonny Modlin

Agent
Real Name
Jonathan
I wanted to know if Samurai Jack Season 3 on DVD sold well enough! When will Warner Home Video announce Samurai Jack Season 4 on DVD to be released this year, so that I can complete the entire series of Samurai Jack on DVD with 52 episodes. Thank you.

Jonny Modlin

Agent
Real Name
Jonathan
How did Samurai Jack Season 3 on DVD sell? What does before the end of March mean that we will get an announcement about Samurai Jack Season 4 on DVD mean? What will the special features include in Season 4? After Samurai Jack Season 4 on DVD is released, what other Cartoon Network shows of Cartoon Cartoon will be released on DVD? Thank you.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I mean that if Warner Brothers is going to release Samurai Jack: S4 in May, they will officially announce that they are doing so in the next 5 or 6 weeks.

I don't know the answers to your other questions. :)

Jonny Modlin

Agent
Real Name
Jonathan
Thank you for the nice response about Samurai Jack Season 4. I will be so excited that I will get Samurai Jack Season 4 on DVD when it comes out in May 2007 to complete the entire series on DVD with 52 episodes? It is February 17, 2007 and what day/month will we get an announcement on Samurai Jack Season 4 on DVD?

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Jonny, your enthusiasm is great to see, but people here don't have answers to most of your questions. Travis made a comment based upon previous releases of the series. Warner Bros is already announcing June titles, so time is running out for them to announce a set that will be released in May. As for when an announcement will come - no one knows. The studios don't announce when they'll announce something, they just do it.

Gord

Jonny Modlin

Agent
Real Name
Jonathan
Thank you for the nice response. How are the nice comments for Samurai Jack Season 4 on DVD forums?

Jonny Modlin

Agent
Real Name
Jonathan
Is Warner Bros. (Warner Home Video) announcing Samurai Jack Season 4 on DVD that will be released on May 22, 2007 with 13 episodes along with special features? Thank you.

Jonny Modlin

Agent
Real Name
Jonathan
It is February 23, 2007 and we didn't get any news on Samurai Jack Season 4 on DVD and I am waiting very patiently and very good for Samurai Jack Season 4 to get released on DVD in May 2007, so I can complete the entire series on DVD with 52 episodes. Thank you. :)

Jonny

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prexhobby
Recent bookmarks