What's new

RULE OF THUMB- get one on launch day if you want one. (1 Viewer)

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike

James St

Supporting Actor
I've decided to get an X-Box. My friend stopped by TRU around 8 p.m. and said they would have 20 available in the morning. I drove past Best Buy around 12:30 a.m. and didn't see a single car out there. As soon as my checking account is updated I'm driving down to the 24 hr Wal-Mart to see if they have any available. If not I know of several places that will be carrying them. Hopefully one of these places will have one. Wish me luck.

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
quote: You know, just out of respect for people that don't want to know ANYTHING about the movie except for what we see in the trailers until May, you should really think about changing your .sig.[/quote]
Ironic that you mention respect when this was your initial post:
quote: Hey Matt,
PLEASE keep the damn Episode II spoilers OUT OF YOUR SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMMIT![/quote]
As it stands, my sig doesn't give anything away other than one line which is only kind of a creepy nod to the viewers that know what will eventually happen between Anakin and Obi-Wan. It's a cool line, and Anakin's reply is even better, and I like it. It's no spoiler, and it's not going anywhere.
If you are going to be this hyper-sensitive towards anything having to do with Episode II, I might suggest that you consider shutting off your computer and locking yourself in your house for the next six months, because there are going to be all kinds of them everywhere until the movie opens. And I mean real spoilers, like character names/descriptions and plot points. And you mentioned the trailers--why is it that watching three or four one-and-two-minute trailers is OK to you, but the one line in my sig is not?
I will not discuss this further in this thread. Again, I apologize to everyone else for going so off-topic, but I was called out. Mike, if you have anything else you'd like to discuss regarding this issue, I suggest you either take it up with me via e-mail ([email protected]) or PM here on the Forum, or feel free to take it to the mods. Let's not clog up this thread anymore than we already have.
-mwb-
------------------
Obi-Wan (to Anakin):
Why do I think you're going to be the death of me?
Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
May 22, 2002
[Edited last by Matt Birchall on November 15, 2001 at 09:05 AM]

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
For those of you wanting to buy an X-Box, check Wal-Marts in smaller towns. My local Wal-Mart still has a bunch in stock. According to the lady that works there, they've sold a grand total of one. Might be your best bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks