What's new

Re: PS3 reviews... looking forward to some hands-on comments... (1 Viewer)

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Well, I took the plunge....

Well, I took the plunge.....
I signed up for the amazon raffle type offer for the 20gb PS3 and tonite I logged on and I was eligible!

".. Congratulations! You got the deal!

You have been assigned one of a limited number of claim codes that entitles you to purchase this item. Your claim code has also been emailed to you for your reference. The next steps are adding the item to your cart and checking out.

Read the following carefully:

Step 1 Remember that you only have until 11:59 p.m. Pacific time today (Tuesday, December 19) to check out.
Step 2 Click the Add to Shopping Cart button below.
Note: You must add the item to your cart from this page; otherwise, you will not be able to place your order.
Step 3 Proceed to checkout. You will not need to enter your claim code; it has been automatically applied.
Note: When you proceed to checkout, do not use 1-Click™ ordering. If you do so, you will not be directed to your Place Order page as you check out, and you will be unable to place our order.
Step 4 Check out before this offer expires at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time today (Tuesday, December 19)...."

Supposedly the odds were 1 in twenty so I rationalized that if I beat the odds that was fate's way of telling me to go for it.
$499, no tax, paid $8.98 for two day shipping so my total is $508 shipped.
Not too shabby. Now, to break the news to the war council.... Mini-Mack is on the way so I have been watching my dough....
Will be interesting to see if it comes with the Freebie talladega. No big loss if not.

Anyone else who signed up, go to amazon and check to see if you're eligible!

dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks