What's new

Question for Movie Buffs. What is this movie? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleinberg

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,
I have been trying to figure out the name of this movie. All I can remember is it is about teenagers in the 60's, and at the end of the movie they play bob dylan's like a rolling stone and possibly show the record cover. anyone have any ideas??

Thanks Jeff

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
It's a period movie, and I've seen it too, but I can't for the life of me remember the title. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!:angry:

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Rex, that's exactly the one I thought of, too. Not confirmation, as I don't remember it that well, but a possibility.

Bill McA

Senior HTF Member
Do they show an actor playing Bob Dylan in the end of the movie??

If so, the movie is The Wanderers

Jeff Kleinberg

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,
It is not dogfight, and I don't think it is the wanderers, but I'm going to rent it to be sure. I think it is from the 80's and it is probably rated PG, because I remember seing on HBO after school. Thanks for all the help so far.

Jeff

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
I believe it's The In Crowd from 1988. It's all about teenage love and the "politics of dancing" on an American Bandstand-like show. At the end, the lead male (Donovan Leitch - son of the singer Donovan and brother of Ione Skye) and his friend discover Bob Dylan.

There's no soundtrack listed at the IMDB, but I think they were listening to "Like A Rolling Stone".

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks