What's new

Predator2 early 2002? (1 Viewer)

Werner H

Grip
According to Peter staddon he stated that Predator2 will be released in R1 early in 2002 but the digital bits and other individuals are saying no release until 2003. Is there new info to support the 2003 timeframe or is this title still planned for early 2002.

Any news would be great.

This title is available through out the other regions. Why the hold up on this title for R1???

Thanks all,

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I'm waiting for this too. Those Predators are just too cool! Hopefully, when this is released, they'll throw in a few extras. I'd love to see schematics of the various Predator weapons, creature designs, etc. Come on Fox!

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
I gotta tell you, it chaps my hide to know that R2 is getting a Predator SE while we are stuck with the bare-bones version. I sold my LD of Predator 2 (which had awful video, actually) earlier in the year after the Fox chat which indicated a 2002 release; I'm hoping that Fox hasn't changed their plans since.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softwinsytems13
Recent bookmarks