What's new
World Wide Stereo

Powercords - flawless victoly! (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Amusing article indeed.

It's a shame so many tweakers burn money left and right in hopes of getting to the Holy Grail of audio only to find it's all for not and they are out hundreds, or in some cases, thousands of dollars. What a shame...But hey it's there cash, they can do as they wish.

:)

Jason GT

Second Unit
Yes.

Serinius is a Chu-whipping boy so I thought that he'd get a kick out of the end, particularly the rationalization at the end.

No matter if you believe in powercords or not, IMO this sort of experiment shows, at very least, that if you must dump cash into one's system that one should start somewhere else... Shakti Stones for instance :D

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
I posted over there if anyone's interested and suggested a better approach that they could use to investigate the audibility of power cords. Honestly though, I've got a tough time equating a $2,500 PC to a Pentium or Athlon chip, custom made jewelry, a low-mid line turbo, hell, a few hours with Jenna Jameson!
Jason is a man of faith and as all successful men of faith know, people will pay for kool-aid.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bromleygarden
Recent bookmarks