What's new

Planning My Build, Need Layout Advice (1 Viewer)

calirider

Auditioning
Real Name
Doug
This is going to be my first HT build. I have a basement that I am going to make into a HT. I need some advice on where to put the screen. I was going to put it on the wall that is at the top of the sketch. The door that would be next to the screen if I put it there will go to the media room. It is all concrete but framed with 2x4's right now; 9' ceilings. Then someone suggested I put it on the long wall opposite the stairs but I think that would not leave much room for seating. I know just about nothing in regards to laying out a HT and what works well. I'm just looking for some first hand experience.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_9317.jpg
    IMG_9317.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 61

phillip's dream room

Auditioning
Real Name
phillip spence
I used projector pro app to get the proper throw for the projector. I also had a unfinished basement with concrete walls. I would suggest researching bass traps within a riser for the chairs. I posted a thread on my build but honestly I do not know how to put a link.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Favour Carter
Recent bookmarks