What's new

Ozzie & Harriet Shout Factory DVD Set - Episodes CUT! (1 Viewer)

Bob Hug

Screenwriter

Try BrianC101's list here:

template

Brian says 155 eps. available on DVD. While I didn't do an exact count, I'm guessing that the Mill Creek 12-DVD set and the two sets from Shout! will give you around 125 to 130 eps. on an unduplicated basis. Unfortunately, all of the eps. on Shout's first set are edited, syndicated eps. The second set from Shout (Best of Ricky & Dave) has some complete eps. and some syndicated eps. And, of course, Mill Creek's set has probably 75% to 80% complete eps., many with commercials.

Tim Tucker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tim Tucker
Bob beat me to it! That's a great site for working out just what's in those Mill Creek boxes.

docdoowop

Second Unit
Real Name
Curt
Thanks for the reference, guys. I ordered the Rick & Dave box..it duplicates seven episodes on the MC 100 ep box.

Bob Hug

Screenwriter

You'll also get three radio eps. from the series and a bonus fourth radio ep. if you can answer all the trivia questions correctly on disc 4. No real other extras though you can watch isolated music performances from Ricky Nelson (which can also be seen in the complete episodes). The great rockabilly guitarist James Burton (still active) can be seen (and heard) as Ricky's lead guitar player in these early music videos.

Home - The Official James Burton Website - Wild Man of Telecaster

docdoowop

Second Unit
Real Name
Curt

I'm a longtime big Burton fan. The licks in "Believe What You Say" are just unbelievable.

docdoowop

Second Unit
Real Name
Curt
My order from Unclegraveyard.com just shipped. Thanks again for the tip, Bob. This wouldn't have been posted in the bargains thread at DVDTalk.

Bob Hug

Screenwriter

I've ordered from them just a couple of times and haven't had any issues with them. They really have an eclectic collection of overstock and remainder DVDs and CDs. I almost always take a pass on what they have to offer, but occasionally something stands out. Earlier this year, they were offering box set 4 of "The Honeymooners Lost Episodes" for around $15 or so, a set that is now OOP. It's probably a site that you might want to check once a week, or every other week for new additions. One of the truly great "deals of the day" offerings that they had a few weeks ago was a combo pack of "The Jack Paar Show" and "The Johnny Carson Show" from Shout! Factory for just $3.99 plus shipping.

Don't know if this would be of interest to you or not . . . . .

http://unclegraveyard.com/doowopbgrgr2.html

docdoowop

Second Unit
Real Name
Curt
Thanks Bob...have it already (along with the Carson & Paar sets, which I bought when issued.) I've purchased from them before when they were still selling DVDs on the Graveyardmall site.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks