What's new

Okay guys, how would you respond to this T-shirt? (1 Viewer)

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
On my flight home from London to Chicago, there were two very good-looking blonde girls traveling with their father, seated a few rows in front of me. The girls looked like they could be twins, about 19-21 years old.
I happened to venture toward the lavatory at around the same time as one of the girls, and at that time I noticed some wording on her tight black t-shirt. In medium-sized type, it read:
fit
chick
unbelievable
knockers
Sadly, I was speechless. While I'm married and was not looking to give her a pickup line, I wish I could have come up with a humorous comment without sounding like a pervert. Something like, "no false advertising there..."
What would you have said?

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I would have said "May I borrow your T-shirt, my car just hit a water buffalo"
------------------
Link Removed

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I would have said nothing.
A girl who would wear the shirt was looking for attention anyway- and I would not be the one to give it to her. What's worse, she was looking for attention in the absolute most shallow way possible, and embracing her own objectification in order to get it.
If I said anything to her, I would have suggested she develop some true self respect, not pre-packaged "I'm valid because I'm sexy" empowerment through exploitation.
Of course I'm in the minority, I'm sure, most posters here would probably tell you that you should have grabbed her breast.
------------------
http://www.musicianassist.com
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Interested in moving into FRONT PROJECTION with huge 6-10 foot widescreen? Buy my whole HDTV-ready CRT based front projection system delivered, cheap! Click here

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
What's worse, she was looking for attention in the absolute most shallow way possible, and embracing her own objectification in order to get it.
Wow. She could just have worn it because it was a funny and provocative T-shirt, you know. Even hot chicks have humour! :)
At least it wasn't
Fit
Unbelievable
Chick
Knockers
... :)
/Mike

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
Aah Mike, but if it had then it wouldn't have also said 'I spent a fortune on this shirt at French Connection, thats how much I find this slogan funny'. I must admit, its not exactly my favorite clothes shop (more of a River Island guy myself).

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
A girl who would wear the shirt was looking for attention anyway- and I would not be the one to give it to her. What's worse, she was looking for attention in the absolute most shallow way possible, and embracing her own objectification in order to get it.
Sometimes that is ALL they have, Vince. Sad, but true.
------------------
The Dark Tower
jamaris1.jpg

AaronNWilson

Second Unit
I would like to see the reaction if you reached down to grab the breast of one of the girls breasts with the father sitting there :).
Aaron

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Aah Mike, but if it had then it wouldn't have also said 'I spent a fortune on this shirt at French Connection, thats how much I find this slogan funny'. I must admit, its not exactly my favorite clothes shop (more of a River Island guy myself).
Just to stress this point that Iain made - FCUK is the 'logo' of a fairly large high street chain in the UK - French Connection...
------------------
Nothing In Particular

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Just to stress this point that Iain made - FCUK is the 'logo' of a fairly large high street chain in the UK - French Connection...
Yeah, but I noticed the Copley Sq. Boston location didn't try the arrangement of letters that was banned in San Francisco.
wink.gif

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Guess it's been over 30 years, but when the 69 shirts were popular, some of us were known to say, "Can I show you how your shirt works?"
I can't recall how we reacted to the AC/DC shirts....it was all so confusing.

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
One of my favorite concert t-shirts from Silverfish...
HIPS
TITS
LIPS
POWER
I had it for a while and made it a present to a good friend of mine. That became her favorite concert-going t-shirt. Very cool! Silverfish was a baddass band, btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks