What's new

Okay guys, how would you respond to this T-shirt? (1 Viewer)

Janna S

Second Unit
Here's a story that might make all of you guys who are rendered speechless by pulchritude, cleavage, or other female attributes, feel better.
For a number of years, I attended a very popular Anchorage winter party called the Miners' and Trappers' Ball. It is attended by several thousand people. I always wore dance-hall girl dresses, custom made, and with feathers in my hair, diamond jewelry, black high heels, and so forth. The crowning glory of each dress was my cleavage. The dresses were cut to the right down to my nipples(I'm a blonde, with very pale skin everywhere) and I am extremely large-beasted (all natural).
I literally stopped traffic - I could part the crowds like the Red Sea. Women as much or more than men would startle, and stare, and say to their dates or husbands, "Hey - look at that!" The truth was, however, that most men were literally speechless. In groups they could get their nerve up to ask to have their picture taken with me, but many couldn't get up the nerve to even look at me, and when they did look at me they tried their damndest to look me in the eye and pretend that my breasts weren't in their faces (I am very tall, and my breasts were very often literally in their faces).
It was very, very funny - because of course the breasts were part of the costume, so to speak, and of course I knew they were hanging out there.
But I don't think I got more than one or two snappy, rude, or suggestive remarks from the thousands of men who saw me. In some ways, it sort of restored my faith in the essential politeness of men. (Even when they would run into me on the street, in normal clothes, months later, they would recognize me but be incredibly polite.) I'm a lawyer, and in real life I never dress or act like this at all. This was an interesting experience every year.

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
quote: But I don't think I got more than one or two snappy, rude, or suggestive remarks from the thousands of men who saw me. In some ways, it sort of restored my faith in the essential politeness of men. (Even when they would run into me on the street, in normal clothes, months later, they would recognize me but be incredibly polite.[/quote]
[Polite Guy Mode On]Of course. We guys aren't always interested in a woman's physical attributes and would like nothing more than to have a nice chat.[/Polite Guy Mode Off]
[Sexist Pig Mode On]Hey Janna, got any pics of yourself in that costume?
wink.gif
[/Sexist Pig Mode Off]
(I'm just trying to beat Steve Christou to the punch here, since he would most likely post something like the above after reading your message, Janna.)
------------------
Have you ever noticed anyone driving slower than you is an idiot? And anyone driving faster than you is a maniac!! - George Carlin
ICQ: 55259446 (or just search for "John Shaft"...can you dig?)
[Edited last by Kevin Leonard on August 08, 2001 at 08:02 PM]

Eric Scott

Second Unit
quote: Would you call it honesty? (I Wish These Were Brains)[/quote]I don't get it? Who wants to know a woman with three brains?
[Edited last by Eric Scott on August 08, 2001 at 08:15 PM]

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Uh, I've never asked to archive anything, but could we please archive Janna's post?
Never mind, I'll just print it out.
tongue.gif

Janna S

Second Unit
I've got lots of pictures. I will try to figure out how to scan one or two of the better ones and attach them here. I also have a great video of me in costume, at the grocery store, at the produce counter, commenting on how round and ripe and lush the produce is, while a friend, off camera, says "Hey, check out them melons!" I sent it in to the store, which was having a "Make your own Carrs commericial contest." Funny . . . I never heard a thing back from them and they never returned the video . . . .
janna

Eric Scott

Second Unit
Janna!
When I lived in Fairbanks, at ten years old I was taught to hunt by a girl of eleven. I have very fond memories of Alaska and all that I saw, learned and discovered with Alaskan girls.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Janna, pant! pant! still waiting for those pics! pants! pants! (pants? wrong thread!), can you post the vid too, and you should consider having a sig photo as well, hang on while I loosen my sporran, my own sig photo was banned in 33 countries and condemned by the pope, dunno what the fuss was about, you couldn't even see my face in it.
And I've just volunteered to go up into space without a space suit, its a science experiment.
pant! pant! photos ...must have ...photos ...feeling faint ....passing out ...evil hand ...reaching for cattle prod ......
SIGNATURE PHOTO OF EXCITED MEMBER AVAILABLE, MUST BE OVER 18.

Janna S

Second Unit
So I have a couple of scanned photos . . . but I don't know how to get them into a message. Can anyone give me a hand? (no snickering, guys . . .)

Janna S

Second Unit
Not to worry, Max. I always say that I came to Alaska (20 years ago when times were a little looser) for drugs, sex, and rock and roll . . . and I am not a lawsuit-type lawyer; in fact, I am am proud to say I've never knowingly slept with a man who owned a suit.

Jon D

Stunt Coordinator
If I saw a T-shirt like that on a girl that looked like they probably did, I'd try to think of something else, because it wouldn't be worth my time. Besides, I'd try to act witty and just end up sounding like Forrest Gump "I'm not a smart man, but I know what that shirt is..."
------------------
Women are often attracted to men with money and power. I have neither, and they know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks