What's new

Okay guys, how would you respond to this T-shirt? (1 Viewer)

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
Anxiously awaiting the sight of those pics here soon....
Troy :)
------------------
No touchy, No touchy (Kuzco)

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
I don't know who looks happier... the guy in the cowboy hat or the dog.
smiley_spidey.gif

Frank
[Edited last by Frank Anderson on August 11, 2001 at 12:40 PM]

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
I agree that she was only looking for attention and would have sat down with her and discussed with her at length about why she desired such attention. I'd try and help her with her issues of self-respect and motivate her to change her ways, to respect herself more.
[/sarcasm]
Some of you guys are so full of it, your eyes are turning brown.
------------------
cwmddd.gif
My Top 10 of 2000 My Top 10 of 2001

Julie K

Screenwriter
Damn, it's times like this I really wish I had a scanner.
I'd tell all you guys that I've got a picture of me showing off a great big rack.
Then I'd link to a picture of me and my fallow deer - the one with the big set of antlers.
biggrin.gif

------------------
My DVDs
"Some people think I'm over-prepared, paranoid...maybe even a little crazy. But they never met any pre-Cambrian life forms, did they?"

Rollie

Stunt Coordinator
If you were wearing that shirt that says, "I'm here about the blowjob." you wouldn't have to worry about saying anything.

John Besse

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
I don't get it? Who wants to know a woman with three brains?
Maybe I'm a little late on a quote for this one, but hey... Better late than never I always say.
I don't know, it's bad enough women have a brain in the first place. Imagine 3 of them. They'd never even want to talk to a man again, they might actually end up being smarter than us! I'm just thankful they don't have 3 mouths! Eww, all that talking about curtains, bedding, cleaning and stuff.
------------------
My DVD Collection
Link Removed

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
...ouch!!
laugh.gif

John Besse, bravest man on the forum!, I must have your autograph!! :)
Wait till Marianne looks at this thread! Abandon ship, abandon ship!

Janna S

Second Unit
So, I bare my 'soul' in pictures on the forum, and virtually everyone is speechless . . . . I rest my point.
But seriously - I assume that you are all following your mother's advice: "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!" For that I thank you!
janna

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Janna, members have been begging me to post a photo of myself in one of my mini-togas for ages, but I don't want to be the HTF's poster boy, ok I admit my legs are sexy in a hairy monster sort of way, and I did win that 'Werewolf of the Year' contest a few years ago...
And you know in some photos with my Gestapo girly Sandra, it looks like we're enacting a scene from Planet of the Apes, and what a gorgeous chimpanzee she is too, yep right now Sandra is sitting on the floor eating a banana, and I'm about to go ape!! oooh oooh oooh eeeeek!! :)
SIGNATURE PHOTO OF BANANA HAS BEEN REMOVED AND EATEN.

KurtK

Auditioning
What is it about Anchorage...???
"I'm here about the blowjob"
My fiance has worn that shirt around that town a time or two...
~Kurt
[Edited last by KurtK on August 17, 2001 at 12:52 AM]

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Ha Ha...just read this thread for the 1st time while looking for a different old thread. Reminds me of something that happenned to me a long time ago:
I recall back in High School, as a freshman, there was a girl who I saw on the bus and at lunchtime. I always lusted after her, but she was a senior and her boyfriend should've been a football player (but in truth was more like Jeff Spicoli...never mind, he coulda and woulda pounded me if I came on to his girl!).
She was pretty tought, too...I saw her beat the shit out of a girl who cut in front of her on line once. Tall girl, but you didn't think of her as muscular or anything. VERY nice looking, generously endowed torso, you might say.
One day I got on the bus in the morning and saw her head at the back of the bus. I got a seat near the middle. When we got to school, everyone jumped into the aisle before me, so I had to wait for the crowd to pass before I could get off the bus. So she passed me, and it was then that I noticed her t-shirt. I just about fell out of my seat!
It was a white shirt, with an old-style radio pictured on it. The kind grandma and grandpa probably used to listen to the Orson Welle's "War of the Worlds" broadcast, y'know? There were two giant yellow tuning knobs on the radio front, strategically positioned to fall right over each of her breasts.
The caption read, "Don't Play With My Knobs!".
blush.gif

PS - She caught me looking. She caught me looking again at lunch. She caught me looking again on the ride home, and started to say something to me...then rolled her eyes and kept on going. BTW, I could tell it wasn't going to be a "nice" something she was gonna say (look on her face and all).
------------------
DAVE/Memphis
TV-DVD.jpg

MORE TV ON DVD, PLEASE!

Steven K

Supporting Actor
Should have said "why don't you sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up."
Really though, come on guys, why get so upset at the girl wearing the shirt? Spew out all of the "get some respect for yourself" and blah, blah, blah... comments that you want to.
If a girl looks good (or great), who's anyone to say that she is wrong for wearing it. Let's turn off the pretentiousness and self-righteousness.
[Edited last by Steven K on October 27, 2001 at 04:27 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks