What's new

Official Game Deals Price Thread (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I was recently in GameStop and there was a 3/$10 bin of used PS3 and X360 games with some decent titles. I picked up Arkham Asylum GOTY edition, Ruse (a WWII RTS that uses the PS Move), and Infamous 2. Also in the bin were MW3, a bunch of 2011-2012 era sports titles, Homefront, and various other semi-interesting titles.

I also got Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising off the regular shelf for $2. :)

I think I posted this before, but can't remember if it was on HTF or another site. Apologies if this is a double post.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
South Park: The Stick of Truth (3.6 GB digital download) is currently $4.99 on the PSN Store. (Disc is $22 on Amazon at the moment.) Unknown if it's a one-day special, but it probably is.

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
Target is having their usual B2G1 free promotion over the next week or so.

Time to stock up on Nintendo Selects rereleases. :)

MatM

Grip
Real Name
Matthew Mayer
Not long until the amazing Steam sale starts the special offers especially on Steam this Bkack Friday and Cuyber Monday weekend, I will be looking out for raly drving games like Dirt snd soccer games lkke Pro Evolution.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Not long until the amazing Steam sale starts the special offers especially on Steam this Bkack Friday and Cuyber Monday weekend, I will be looking out for raly drving games like Dirt snd soccer games lkke Pro Evolution.

You can get Dirt 3 right now for free at humblebundle.com if you use it to link to your Steam account. I recommend against that cause reasons, but if you are ok with it it's a good deal.

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
Toys R Us is having a sale right now on games that are $19.99 and under, that drops the price of a 2nd game to $5.

Finally bought Sega 3D Classics Collection and got Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for $5, for a total of $27 after tax. Not a bad deal. :)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
PS+ is selling various digital downloads for good prices (as Morgan told me in my what-to-buy thread). Batman Arkham City is $10 (base) and $20 (inc DLC), among other deals.

MatM

Grip
Real Name
Matthew Mayer
Delighted I only spent £2.99 this Black Friday on Dirt 3 for PC. Probably never play it but better than spending loads on gadgets or camera lenses.

Edit: gave in and bought GTA V too for £19.99. Both of these from Steam.

Unrelated: found some cool Phillips LivingColours lamps which have unlimited colours. Great for Xmas gift on Amazon.

Last edited:

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
One of Best Buy's deals of the day today is Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition for PS4 for $20 with free 2-day shipping (no minimum). This is the version that includes the Season Pass, which still costs $40-$50 if you buy it separately.

I think the last of the four DLC packs included with it, which is Rogue One-themed, just came out.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
PSN is having a flash sale with some good stuff, including the remastered Uncharted 1-3 collection for $7.99. You will probably never find a better game-to-price ratio than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks