What's new

My Official WTB Blu-ray's Thread (1 Viewer)

RedIsNotBlue

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chad
Well the holiday season is nearing and cash is getting tighter for me but I have $100-$200 that I can spend on some Blu's without having to budget my gift buying too tightly. I am not going to lie I am going to be a total cheap bastard in this thread and I am just looking to see if I can pick up the Blu's I am still wanting to round out my collection with. :p So a few things...

1. Please don't message me offering something at a higher price than what I am asking for. Like I said I am just looking for some great deals compared to others I have seen.

2. Please don't make me any offers unless you have good feedback as a seller on this site. I have been scammed once before and I will do everything I can from now on to prevent it.

3. The movies do not have to be sealed as long as everything is in mint condition I am good to go.

4. I am only interested in buying US releases. Sorry I don't dig the French writing on covers.

5. I will probably update this often with new Blu-rays I am looking for and to show what I am not looking for anymore so feel free to check it out whenever.

And now finally the list of what I am looking for at the moment...

$10 shipped
Daredevil
Hellboy
The Thing
Rudy
Jerry Maguire
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle
Hard and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
The Fountain
Speed
Eyes Wide Shut
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

$14 shipped
JFK
Dodgeball
Super Troopers

$17 shipped

Tropic Thunder
Hellboy II: The Golden Army
Step Brothers
Wanted
Burn After Reading
Pineapple Express

PS3 games - $25 shipped
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
Resistance 2
Madden 2009

I also have these Blu-ray's for trade/sale or maybe they can help out with maybe a cash/trade combo for some of my wants?

30 Days of Night (Watched, mint condition)
The Brave One (Watched, mint condition)
The Patriot (Factory sealed)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks