What's new

Normal guy that appreciates good sound (1 Viewer)

Joeycap13

Auditioning
Real Name
Joseph Cap
Ladies/Gentleman,

From the fabulous metropolis of Rockford, Illinois….Hello! I have a busy life and don’t spend too much time listening to my legacy system, but appreciate a good sounding program nonetheless. Currently own a Denon AVR-5700 connected to an AirMotive 5.1 system and a Klipsch sub. For all practical purposes, in my judgement anyway, the sound is good enough for me. From what I’ve researched, the AVR-5700 is the original super AVR and still specs out comparable to newer models. Anyway, more than likely, I lack the knowledge to provide any usable information . Sorry, but just being honest.

kalm_traveler

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jake
welcome and no need to apologize at all Joey! One thing i've noticed here is we have folks from both ends of the home theater spectrum (soundbar folks who just want to make sure they're getting the best experience they can, to folks with multi tens of thousands of dollars dedicated home theater rooms eeking out every last bit of quality and everywhere in between).

I think we'd all agree on a couple things - 1 at the end of the day if YOU are happy with the experience you're getting that's the most important factor, and 2 - we're all here because we share an interest or passion for all things home theater whether related to video or audio.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks