What's new

No Sounds Using HDMI cable (1 Viewer)

oilhuter1

Grip
Real Name
Roel
schan1269 said:
What do you mean..."the DVD has own set" of speakers?If this is HTiB connected to AVR, 100% the problem.(But the asking you, twice, what this DVD player is...and coming back with "Pioneer HT DVD" makes sense now)
my DVD has its own set of speakers that is not connected to AVR.. but DVD unit is link to AVR via HDMI. it should give audio for all speaker but I only got it from the build in speaker of my DVD

oilhuter1

Grip
Real Name
Roel
schan1269 said:
How are you getting audio out of it at all?I have never, nowhere, ever seen a HTiB with "audio outputs". None.
What do you mean?? if DVD is link via HDMI to AVR it should give sounds to all speakers connected right?

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
You don't have a "DVD".You have a HTiB. Not the same thing.Here we've been trying to figure out how a DVD player isn't transmitting, but...no. it is HTiB.

oilhuter1

Grip
Real Name
Roel
schan1269 said:
You don't have a "DVD".You have a HTiB.Not the same thing.Here we've been trying to figure out how a DVD player isn't transmitting, but...no. it is HTiB.
Ok sorry for that I din't know its a different things..well there is setting in AVR and I tried it as well but no luck

oilhuter1

Grip
Real Name
Roel
How about tv to avr using hdmi alone how can i make it i normally used tv for streaming but i need to used optical cable

oilhuter1

Grip
Real Name
Roel
Dont know what happened i lost the audio now from the speaker i just listen to online radio and switch back to movie mode and all are gone this made me crazy

ArmSC

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tony
TV to AVR = use an optical cable. The ARC is not reliable in your current setup. As far as everything else I'm lost with the amount of different components that you have. Shan is right just buy a streaming DVD/BR player and get rid of every thing else besides the AVR and TV. This will make your life so much easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks