What's new

New Samsung UN75JU7100FXZA JUTTER.... (1 Viewer)

HDNutts2010

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Scott
So after going through a few new 4K TV and finally setteling on the Samsung UN75JU7100FXZA, It appears that during every football game I notice quite a bit of jutter.

I got calibration settings from: reviews.lcdtvbuyingguide.com

https://reviews.lcdtvbuyingguide.com/samsung-lcd-tv/samsung-ju7500-picture-settings.html

The jutter seems very noticeable during most all football games, maybe seen jutter once to twice watching blu-rays. I still have time to return this TV and possibly pick up a Sony XBR75X850D for about the same price. The reason I say this is my friend has the 80" version of the Sony TV, and he says there is NO juttering at all when he watches his, no jutter on at all. I guess before I go through the effort of taking this TV back and swapping it for a new one. I wonder if anyone has any option on the Samsung I have and the XBR75X850D compared to jutter. I don't want to live with this just because I moved to a 4K LED vs the Panny Plasma I had prior to this new TV.

HDNutts2010

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Scott
OK well, after doing a lot of research and looking at a few other TV's in person for almost all day yesterday! I felt I was not going to be able to resolve the issues I was having with the Samsung UN75JU7100FXZA I bought. I also looked at the Sony 850D, did a bunch of research and for my needs it seemed the Sony 850 would be a bit short for what I was looking for too. So since I had roughly 4 days to return the Samsung for a full refund, I did, I ponied up another $1,500 and got the Sony XBR75X940D. So far after a full day of use, I can't believe how incredible this display is! So far I'm overwhelmingly impressed. I've even purposely tried to watch things such as foot ball, soccer, Avatar etc. to try and see if I could notice any Jutter or digital artifacts, and I can't !!! I also picked up the Samsung 4K UH Def DVD player and picked up Maze Runner and Shallows, and watching these 4K moives are amazing! So I hope this is the end of my TV saga for a long time to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks