What's new

need advice on choice of sub/center/rears or dipolar rears (1 Viewer)

Al H.

Agent
Hey guys im new to Home Theater Forum but not so new when it comes to audio. I would like to complete my 7.1 system. So far I have the Denon AVR1804 av reciever, Paradigm Legend V.3 fronts and Paradigm Focus rears and/or surrounds. Im not sure if I should stick with Paradigm Performance series to conclude my system based upon reviews I have read on the sub(pdr10/12). I have yet to read a review on the center, but I have read good things on the adp270 dipolar speakers. My question is, should I stick with Paradigm or seek help and advice from fellow audio enthusiasts? I choose to ask for help.

PaulDA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
You should stick with the Paradigms for speakers, to achieve tonal balance, but feel free to explore other options on subs (many here will steer you to SVS or HSU).

Just my opinion, of course.

Just finished a speaker search myself. Happy hunting.:)

Chris Quinn

Screenwriter
Don't do the PDR sub line from Paradigm get a Hsu or SVS. For the rest of your speakers the matching Paradigms would be the best choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks