What's new

Need advice for home theater + home office room (1 Viewer)

Kanieos

Auditioning
Real Name
Nils
Hey everyone,

I am planning on improving my home theater, mainly by darkening the rest of the walls / ceilings. I´ve got a projector so a dark enviroment is essential. The windows already can be blackend completely, so this is not my main problem. The problem is, that the room needs to function as an office as well to work from home. My Room is roughly 7x3m, I´ve attatched a drawing of my current room (not perfectly to scale, red line marks the screen, dot the projector). I cant devide the room into two parts permamently (with a wall), so I am stuck with this configuration.
Since I don´t want my office to be black all the time my idea was to use curtains. At the moment the walls are white, but I would be open to change colour, if this would be a better option (altough not to black).
I haven´t found any other sources of these form of "hybrid" rooms, so I am interested if anyone else has experience with this and what your suggetions would be.

Thanks for your help

Attachments

• Current Setup.jpg
    Current Setup.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 59

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks