What's new

Need advice on a 3 zone, stereo receiver for new house (1 Viewer)

Rex_Dart

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason
My new house is almost finished, and the A/V contractor will be there this week to install the ceiling speakers & wall controls. I have a pair of Proficient 610 being installed in the following rooms (8 speakers total):

[*]Master bath
[*]Home office
[*]Kitchen
[*]Family room
[/list]
I'd like some advice on a stereo receiver/amp that has zone 3 capabilities (the kitchen & family room are open & next to each other, so they can be in the same zone. My audio sources for the system will be analog:

[*]Rocki
[*]Logitech UE Smart Radio
[/list]
Both inputs are controlled by our android phones, so it would be nice to be able to control the receiver via android as well, but not a deal breaker. This receiver will be stored in a closet by the speaker panel, and won't be used for any home theater functions. Can a single receiver power this system? Not looking for a top of the line system; just something that I can send 2 different powered analog sources to 3 different zones.

Thanks!

Rex_Dart

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason
Doing some further research I came across the Russound X75. Since both my inputs are smartphone controlled, I can use a pair of these to power my 3/4 zones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks