What's new

My 8th Anniversary at the HTF (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I don't suppose you have all those photos from the old LA meets that were AFAIK lost in a server crash?

Namely, the ones of the little party that Peter Staddon threw at Fox when I proposed to my wife!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
15 years (or more) for me now.
I still read here, but seldom post.
It is good to see all the "vintage" members that are still active here.
Maybe, I will have a better look around and try to be helpful. Im not sure I can help out with the tech stuff anymore, but I can philosophize my ass off.
Mike Knapp, it is soooo good to see you here. I do hope things are well with you.
And, I thank all of you for the kind comments and for continuing to come here as much as you do.

steve jaros

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
Mike Knapp said:
15 years (or more) for me now.

I still read here, but seldom post.

It is good to see all the "vintage" members that are still active here.

Mike, remember the "meets" that used to be posted here? I remember that sometimes around spring 1998, there were so few members that you and I getting together for a lunch at Applebee's in Temple Terrace and then a drive down to the Brandon area Best Buy to look over the week's new DVD selection was billed as the "Florida Meet" that year. Long time ago, hope you are still well. :)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It's my turn to note that today is my 14th anniversary here at the HTF.

It seems like a long time and I can hardly remember the internet without being dragged over here from another forum by Rob Kilbride! :biggrin:

And while I've seen a lot of new members join the forum during my time here...I am continually flabbergasted by all the members who have "Join Dates" a few years older than mine (and a lot of them have posted in this thread!).

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I can't believe I've been here for more than 12 years, although I do remember exactly what I was doing when I joined in the first place. (Ordering the then-new Charlie Chaplin volume 1 box set from Warner and discovering the PAL to NTSC conversion issue on the forum and wondering if I should cancel my order.)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
14 years this March.

15th is the '4k' Anniversary? Or is it Copper? I get confused on the gifting traditions. :)

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
Hit my 15th anniversary last April and I'm posting from the hotel here on my fifth HTF Hollywood meet. Good times...

Carabimero

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
I'm coming up on 8 years as well. I joined on June 9, 2015, right before the Fugitive debacle officially started.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Carabimero said:
I'm coming up on 8 years as well. I joined on June 9, 2015, right before the Fugitive debacle officially started.
Looks like you're coming up on 5 MONTHS.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Just resurrecting this thread to acknowledge my 15th anniversary here on the HTF! Thanks to Ron and Parker creating this wonderful place, and thanks to Ron, Adam and Dave for keeping it going all of these years.

And to celebrate Adam's 15th anniversary (I'll be catching up in just a few months!) here's an image of the momentous night I met the over-dressed old-timer (the guy with the necktie!) at a viewing of RAH's restored MFL! :D :thumbsup:

full

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks