What's new

** CONTEST ** GIVEAWAY ** E.T. 4K UHD 40th Anniversary Edition (2 Viewers)

Timothy E

Reviewer
Real Name
Timothy Ewanyshyn
Congratulations, Chris Matson! Your post was randomly selected in the lottery for this contest.

Thank you to everyone who entered this contest. Your memories that you have shared and your creative dialogue entries have made for fun reading!

Although the contest is over, readers are still invited to post their memories or favorite film dialogue if so inclined.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
so I have wonderfully done l memories of seeing this film in 1982. It was a small theater in Iowa and my mom took me and my older brother. I think the scientist scene with the astronauts was the most memorable and the most frightening as a 7 year old. I recently watched it with my 3 boys this summer. They all loved the movie too.

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Congratulations, Chris Matson! Your post was randomly selected in the lottery for this contest.

Thank you to everyone who entered this contest. Your memories that you have shared and your creative dialogue entries have made for fun reading!

Although the contest is over, readers are still invited to post their memories or favorite film dialogue if so inclined.
Thanks!
Looking forward to watching this with the family.

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Neil deGrasse Tyson: ET is a sentient plant, much like Groot from "Guardians of the Galaxy" (true statement from Tyson!) He's not an animal.

ET: I think you've been smoking too many plants!
Animated GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks