What's new

My 8th Anniversary at the HTF (1 Viewer)

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
I've been around these parts for about 13 years (later this August). I still recall why I joined and in what thread my first post resides.

It was in 2003 and rumors were flying about the upcoming LOST IN SPACE on DVD series. That August I put my two cents into a thread about LOST IN SPACE that I was REALLY waiting for THE TIME TUNNEL.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/threads/any-lost-in-space-news.137850/

Harry

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Congrats. This is a wonderful forum, polite, decent people commenting on things and fantastic moderators.

I'm officially listed as starting May 1999, but I think I was posting probably in the 97-98 time period, just as DVDs started to become mainstream. I was thrilled, widescreen, high quality films, it was wonderful. Used to have "training" classes where I worked, explaining the benefits of widescreen compared to regular TV. showing people how much they were missing when a film was chopped to "fit this screen".

Also take partial credit for the death of Circuit City. I bashed that company into the ground any time I had a chance. History now, but research DIVX, etc. Horrible corporation.

Wow, do I sound ancient?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Well, I missed my own 15th anniversary on the forum a couple weeks ago.

Happy anniversary to me!

Like Harry (above), I remember my first post here, too. It was about an issue with the audio in the very first DVD release of Snow White. HTF member Rob Kilbride was responsible for bringing me here (we were both members on another internet forum dedicated to Disney-related music).

And the rest, as they say, is history... :D

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Man, it's hard to believe I've been hanging around this part of the internet for 16 years and 2 months...give or take a few days. And managed to annoy another member within a few posts.......not that I'm claiming that as some sort of honour or anything. <_<

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks