What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Mork and MIndy Season 2 Cover Art!!! (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I'm so really excited that Paramount decided to continue the series. Just recently a local channel here in Salt Lake has been running Mork & Mindy. They aren't playing them in order though:frowning: They've been jumping between third and fourth season episodes and frankly the show is still quite funny! I can't wait to see this Second Season though I know this is where everyone says the show jumped the shark.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
I, too, am thrilled that the second season is coming out...finally! Hopefully, the unsated and pent-up demand will convince the clowns at Paramount to release the rest of the seasons in short order. Would also love for them to put extras on the upcoming sets...for goodness sakes', Robin Williams is still alive! Get him on talking about the show before he kicks the bucket! :)

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
How does a screwball fantasy/comedy ever jump the shark? It was supposed to be totally wild in the first place. For me, the wilder it got, the funnier it got. It never jumped the shark. The most fun I ever had with it is when Merth joined the cast. It was absolutely hysterical; seeing Jonathan Williams playing the baby. God that was funny. So what does everybody mean the show jumped the shark? This was Mork & Mindy, not the Bob Newhart Show!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks